X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just after the announcement of the next round of GDA clubs -

What Larry you promised no East Meadow!!! You promised SURF!!!!!

Larry: Cut the crap. i didnt promise anything. I had an opinion. More clubs to be announced. You make it sound like I was in the decision making process...Surf isnt my club and I dont have kids playing so I really dont give a [****] who gets what...BOTN will still be the place for the discussion smile

:) :) :) :)
    One of the best laughable Larry quotes! Oh where to begin!!!

Comment

25 GDA thread - July 3

"First of all, THEY do NOT have to give it to a team on Long Island. You need to be clear on that point. I am not saying only Surf has a chance, but based on limited, but general knowledge of what others are doing, and with intimate knowledge of what Surf is doing, I believe Surf is stronger by far than any club on LI."

Um .... where is EM?

Comment

25 GDA thread - July 3

"First of all, THEY do NOT have to give it to a team on Long Island. You need to be clear on that point. I am not saying only Surf has a chance, but based on limited, but general knowledge of what others are doing, and with intimate knowledge of what Surf is doing, I believe Surf is stronger by far than any club on LI."

Um .... where is EM?
        Cut the crap. I didn't promise anything. Surf isn't my club

Comment

Larry from April 11:

"I mean, how [****] difficult is it to figure out the the club is located in lower Eastern Westchester County? Where in anything written by them or posted by them is there evidence to the contrary?

Bottom-line is you can either go to where they are or not go to where they are, but they are not going to be a Long Island based club."

I do not understand why Adelphi was listed as the home base for Surf's GDA app. Wouldn't they list a Westchester site?

Comment

Larry - May 5:

"
            In closing, the reason I know so much is that I was asked to help with the networking between the club and some of the candidate interviews. I know first hand what is going on, do you?"

Comment

Larry/early June:

". The NY Surf FC club is not looking to hire the usual soccer characters that pepper the Long Island landscape."

Comment

Larry - May 5:

"
                In closing, the reason I know so much is that I was asked to help with the networking between the club and some of the candidate interviews. I know first hand what is going on, do you?"

Comment

"DA & ECNL logos are still on website describing Surf Soccer. See the “About” tab, and let me also share with you that the Girls DA and Boys ECNL will be added once those get finalized for 2016-2017 season because Surf will no doubt be inaugural members of both!"

Larry Miller. BOTN. April 8, 2016.

Comment

Larry - May 5:

"
                    Larry also went on a site visit with the Surf Boss:

"It was suggested by a board member of the Met Oval that the Oval would be the place that had all the requirements. Me being me suggested to Matt that we visit and see what's, what.

We were greeted by a guy named Fillipo (sp?) who had to check with Jeff Saunders. Do I need to go further? OK, I will.

Those two bright, insecure, dummies asked us to leave. Did they know that NY Surf FC will probably get GDA, and ECNL, and is in talks with a Boys DA club? We went to the Oval to do our due diligence, and thought all would be cool, and that we were going to give the Oval a badly needed step up.

I have to say that all you folks writing negatively about Mr. Italy Soccer, Fillipo and the star of Met Oval, Jeff Saunders are dead on balls accurate!!"

Comment

25 GDA thread - July 3

Um .... where is EM?
                      July 7 Larry: "What area clubs have home fields in Nassau, Suffolk, NYC, and Westchester that all meet the GDA guidelines? What area clubs have the coaching talent and credentials that can match those of NY Surf?"

Um .... EM?

Comment

Larry is full of sh*t. One of his posts said he initiated an hour long call with a club to discuss potential Surf interest, only to decide they were not Surf material.
                        From the BOTN Sachem Field thread:

Anonymous Poster: I think you just gave it away but maybe that's your intention? Did Tommy boy mention how he brings EM girls to Smithtown to train on overcrowded fields so local kids get shut out of those same fields? Totally disgusting.

LARRY: The phone call that I initiated was the first tie I spoke with him. After the call I was told he thought I was rude. I wasn't rude. I just didn't let him talk me into recommending Sachem to Surf.

If I was rude the call would have been 20 seconds long and not over an hour. I dont have any issue with Tommy. I have issues with both Smithtown's President, and the President of Sachem (DeMurley) and his band [****] heads, especially Tony Chiofalo.

Own it Larry. You are Surf.

Comment

From the BOTN Sachem Field thread:

Anonymous Poster: I think you just gave it away but maybe that's your intention? Did Tommy boy mention how he brings EM girls to Smithtown to train on overcrowded fields so local kids get shut out of those same fields? Totally disgusting.

LARRY: The phone call that I initiated was the first tie I spoke with him. After the call I was told he thought I was rude. I wasn't rude. I just didn't let him talk me into recommending Sachem to Surf.

If I was rude the call would have been 20 seconds long and not over an hour. I dont have any issue with Tommy. I have issues with both Smithtown's President, and the President of Sachem (DeMurley) and his band [****] heads, especially Tony Chiofalo.

Own it Larry. You are Surf.
                          He's getting a consulting fee to make these introductions. He's playing power broker. He will get his no matter whether or not Surf gets theirs

Comment

Nice game. Easy money as anyone in LI knows Sachem is a dead end.

Comment

He's getting a consulting fee to make these introductions. He's playing power broker. He will get his no matter whether or not Surf gets theirs
                              Not only is he getting a piece of the action, but he is relishing the role, downright giddy about it in fact. I've never met Larry or seen a picture, but I have a vivid picture in my head of what he looks like and it isn't Brad Pitt.

Comment

An image of Al Goldstein comes to mind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X