• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    they dont have a town- thats the point
    every school they play is guaranteed kids they arent- thats a disadvantage
    people have to write a check- publics dont thats a disadvantage
    they have other rules requirements that publics dont that could be seen as a disadvantage
    far as i know there is only 1 CIAC rule book that everybody plays by not a separate one for the catholics
    again try playing better- again you are bigger, closer, better financed ,and guaranteed bodies
    cant guarantee you skills
    When you are done dropping 60k for a below average HS. You’ll realize that it’s not worth the soccer accolades

Comment

When you are done dropping 60k for a below average HS. You’ll realize that it’s not worth the soccer accolades
      How many players will get accolades? As another said 1-2? Unless you're in a poor performing district or sharia Catholic I don't understand the appeal either. If your kid is academically gifted they should be at a school like Hopkins - or just move to Westport or another high performing public school district, even if you have to live in a shoe box.

Comment

St J’a days are numbered. The Yankee pipeline is getting squeezed. Trumbull coach is a CFC guy and if he puts a competive team together, it’s one less area for St J to pull from.

Are there any more Bikes out there?

Comment

St J’a days are numbered. The Yankee pipeline is getting squeezed. Trumbull coach is a CFC guy and if he puts a competive team together, it’s one less area for St J to pull from.

Not in FC area. Some of the best talent at younger ages is in Hertford metro.

Comment

Not in FC area. Some of the best talent at younger ages is in Hertford metro.
            Save it. We’ve heard this for years. We’ll see where they end up in a few years.

FSA used to win the state cup when they were u12. Same groups of kids finished dead f-in last in the Northeast ECNL

Comment

not to worry you're dropping 60K on high school as well, its just on LULU Lemon and cocaine
              and your kid gets no soccer accolades . don't fret it will straighten out in college with eating disorders and plastic surgery- but that will cost you another 200K and I still wont be close to that 60K you thought I spent in high school

Comment

How many players will get accolades? As another said 1-2? Unless you're in a poor performing district or sharia Catholic I don't understand the appeal either. If your kid is academically gifted they should be at a school like Hopkins - or just move to Westport or another high performing public school district, even if you have to live in a shoe box.
                yea move to Westport the police cant bring a k9 into the school because of all the drugs but the girls soccer team wears dog collars
                crazy Fs down there

Comment

how many years have people been saying that- THS is a madhouse, thats why people send their kids to STjs

Comment

I just read that PM from CFC was U16 ECNL NE Conference player of the year, ECNL All american and invited to the national camp in Oregon. As well as a national team camp. Now that’s what I call a great year. Let’s debate the best player in the state again.

Comment

I just read that PM from CFC was U16 ECNL NE Conference player of the year, ECNL All american and invited to the national camp in Oregon. As well as a national team camp. Now that’s what I call a great year. Let’s debate the best player in the state again.
                      she is a very good player- we will debate "best Player" again in November/december

Comment

Debate ? Not even close.

Comment

Debate ? Not even close.
                          then she better win this year if it isnt close
                          then again the coaches around the state get to vote and not you

Comment

she is a very good player- we will debate "best Player" again in November/december
                            No need to debate. PM is #1.

Comment

No need to debate. PM is #1.
                              ok she is #1 just like UCF
                              make your own award and then get shirts made-it works

Comment

It’s crazy a player of that caliber would subject herself to high school play and the risk of injury. Seems like she would be better suited in GDA where she wouldn’t be constantly marked by 2 or 3 defenders who know little about the game of soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X