X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New turf field floated away in the rain today

Comment

just like FSA's small parking area, right down the farmington river like a lil ol Tom Sawyer raft. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        just like FSA's small parking area, right down the farmington river like a lil ol Tom Sawyer raft. LMAO
        Fsa no where near Farmington river assfAce, now go to club dues thread and come up with another one lie about fsa fees you CFC cock****

Comment

Fsa no where near Farmington river assfAce, now go to club dues thread and come up with another one lie about fsa fees you CFC cock****
          It's on bank of Farmington river look at map sergio.

Comment

peckcawbeck river dumdum

Comment

peckcawbeck river dumdum
              Peckerwood river? That makes sense

Comment

Not it’s not dicklicker try again you illiterate fuk

Comment

Not it’s not dicklicker try again you illiterate fuk
                  Who care about name it near a river witch is y they have zero parking

Comment

Who care about name it near a river witch is y they have zero parking
                    While I have never found parking to be a major issue there (provided your fat @$$ can walk 200 yards), it is evident that you haven't been there in a while, have you? Not an FSA fan, but the facility is great and gets a lot of usage, especially when they have indoor and outdoor going at the same time ..... sorry you have never seen lots of people at the same soccer venue in CT before.

Comment

when will the second field be done? my kid plays in their high school "summer" league and we play indoors, not fun or the same

Comment

when will the second field be done? my kid plays in their high school "summer" league and we play indoors, not fun or the same
                        Welcome to the CFC world of bait and switch. You pay very high fees and play indoors only

Same thing will happen once the second field is finally finished

Comment

Don’t lie, idiot. My kid actually does play in that league and they play outdoors on the new field. When there were t storms last week, they moved the game indoors when most people would have cancelled.

Comment

fsa closed; no parking left

Comment

Don’t lie, idiot. My kid actually does play in that league and they play outdoors on the new field. When there were t storms last week, they moved the game indoors when most people would have cancelled.
                              so you agree you're an idiot because we did plays indoors. if the second field was done or the first field had lights, more outdoor games can get scheduled or rescheduled outside. I'd rather have games postponed, than play indoors. We are not coming back. Refuse to play games indoors during the spring, summer or fall. If you have an outdoor field, use it, if you don't have enough fields, don't take on so many teams. Money Grab CFC style

Comment

so you agree you're an idiot because we did plays indoors. if the second field was done or the first field had lights, more outdoor games can get scheduled or rescheduled outside. I'd rather have games postponed, than play indoors. We are not coming back. Refuse to play games indoors during the spring, summer or fall. If you have an outdoor field, use it, if you don't have enough fields, don't take on so many teams. Money Grab CFC style
                                How many times did you play inside. Was it because of non weather issues

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X