Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot. Post you are responding to made great points and must have touched a nerve. Get over it. Know when you are beat and go away Thorns boy!!!
    *your

Comment

*your
      "Your" as in your team sucks.

"You're" as in you are clueless.

Comment

High pressure of Oregon Club Rec soccer...You need help.

Carrying a rec team can be stressful on 2nd thought.

Great point, time to move, on to better less stressful places.
        'This'

Comment

CU needed to drag more people in because their development wasn't near as good as GPS

GPS didn't need to cold call players, they actually did what they said they were.

CU will never be as good as GPS unless GPS breaks up.

Sorry about the facts
          Fake facts just like the Fake news you libtards love so much.

Comment

You are an idiot. "Nowhere" is playing for a National Championship. My daughter has friends at CU. I have people I consider friends that are parents at CU. I hope you aren't one of them, I would be really disappointed. I tend to think you are not a parent. I have never rooted against them because in the real world, success isn't mutually exclusive. You should check that real world out sometime. It's a good place to be.
            This is great - wish more grownups would post on this forum.

Comment

Fake facts just like the Fake news you libtards love so much.
              Has GPS got you that contract at Bayern Munich yet? If you are not quite there yet, you can join IFC development academy and be patient ;-(

Comment

Has GPS got you that contract at Bayern Munich yet? If you are not quite there yet, you can join IFC development academy and be patient ;-(
                Who is IFC and how are they connected to GPS Oregon? Thanks.

Comment

Who is IFC and how are they connected to GPS Oregon? Thanks.
                  A non-profit club (and OYSA member) through which GPS obtained their OYSA player cards last year.

Comment

A non-profit club (and OYSA member) through which GPS obtained their OYSA player cards last year.
                    What happened to GPS Oregon and HSC ?

Comment

What happened to GPS Oregon and HSC ?
                      HSC got their Bayern Munich kit and then told MJ to get lost.

Comment

HSC got their Bayern Munich kit and then told MJ to get lost.
                        Wrong. HSC begged MJ to stay....he is the best coach in Oregon and maybe one of the top coaches in the country.

Comment

Wrong. HSC begged MJ to stay....he is the best coach in Oregon and maybe one of the top coaches in the country.
                          Oh, and call your mother, MJ. I never hear from you any more! All I ever get to talk to are the cats and the Internet, and while the cats are smarter, both are boring.

Comment

Why can’t GPS become non profit so they can fly their own flag in OYSA.

Comment

Why can’t GPS become non profit so they can fly their own flag in OYSA.
                              It's not hard to do:

1) Create 501(c)3 non-profit soccer club. Just takes some paperwork. Find some buddies to sit on the board.
                              2) Register as a club.
                              3) Rather than operating the club outright, GPS is now a "marketing partner" and vendor of the club--it provides the bright red shirts, the superdupersecret traning plans developed by the Fussballbund in a bunker somewhere in the German Alps, and the personal services of MJ Tate, soccer genius extraordinare, and the club provides to GPS fields, players, rich gullible parents, buckets of cash, and community standing.

For an example of how this works, see Academy de Futboltraining.

Or maybe GPS and ADF should combine forces--Jo can coach the boys, MJ the girls.

Comment

By your logic, it is him not the girls on the team. Seems reasonable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X