Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hear some NEP clubs might be moving back to
    NSL. Seacoast to put a few teams in, abbey villa as a whole interested, stars lower level teams interested,

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NSL. Seacoast to put a few teams in, abbey villa as a whole interested, stars lower level teams interested,
      Did you hear yourself say hat because I doubt it’s true

Comment

The perfect fit for AV......

Comment

Anyone hear what may be Synergy's future? We know they were partnered with GPS starting last year. Small but had a few very good teams. Another club swallowed up by GPS? Can anyone connected to situation confirm anything?
          Synergy is all gone. They didn't even post try outs on their web site. Also GPS web site does not list them a partner. I think PM is done.

Comment

Synergy is all gone. They didn't even post try outs on their web site. Also GPS web site does not list them a partner. I think PM is done.
            Sorry PK not PM

Comment

Most of the Synergy coaches joined FCUSA. I’m assuming most of the players’ followed them. They had a handful of decent players, no more.

Comment

It’s all about numbers and money

Comment

NSL just sent an email out about the Seacoast partnership will work.
                  I think it means NSL has finally say on what teams can play in nep. Which I think makes sense for 2 reasons it keeps the majority of teams in NSL while allowing individual teams that are good to move to a more competive league.
                  Seacoast is pretty much in a win/win situation if a teams wants to go into nep they have to wear Seacoast uniforms. Also for every team wanting to go into nep they have to pay a 500 fee to NSL/Seacoast plus the league fee.

Comment

I find it interesting that JB rebranded his team name.

Comment

I find it interesting that JB rebranded his team name.
                      He wanted to get more players from outside of Easton. Just like any other club owner wants to make more money.
                      Also saw scorpions are in a parternership deal with total soccer. Seems pretty late for this?

Comment

Oh look, another merger 😂

Comment

NSL clubs getting swallowed up

NEP board? That’s hilarious! The NEP is run by SC, who is a GPS Muppet/Puppet.
                          Yes absolute joke how NEP is run. I won't be surprised to see a group of clubs join together and start their own league. GPS at the younger ages consistently shows up without enough players, other clubs player pass premiership players in league 1 games. How that stuff is allowed is beyond me.

Comment

Hammer FC just "partnered" with GPS. Really unbelievable stuff. Hopefully they will hang on to their model more than other partnered clubs have, but that seems unlikely.

Comment

Hammer FC just "partnered" with GPS. Really unbelievable stuff. Hopefully they will hang on to their model more than other partnered clubs have, but that seems unlikely.
                              Yeah some marriages weren’t meant to last. Be interesting to see how this one does.

Comment

Yes absolute joke how NEP is run. I won't be surprised to see a group of clubs join together and start their own league. GPS at the younger ages consistently shows up without enough players, other clubs player pass premiership players in league 1 games. How that stuff is allowed is beyond me.
                                Money, money, money.......and you as the consumer keep paying it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X