Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are realy leaving, be sure to try Smethurst Soccer (ooops, I mean Valrico Soccer Club)...... If your child is lucky enough to be the correct age for one of thier three competitive teams. You get a great trainer and various other paid personnel who will suck your wallet dry. You do get to play on great fields, but that is because no one plays on them. While you are at it, why don't you run for a position on the BOD - they have not had a full Board for several years. Then you too can be told by the DOC all the things that you should be doing for the Club..... Look how great this CLub has done in the past few years. IT IS TRULY AMAZING.......
    Thanks for bringing up a topic that has nothing to do with the thread.

Comment

Thanks for bringing up a topic that has nothing to do with the thread.
      Agreed. Let's review the great things BAYSL has done in soccer this year? Anyone? Anyone?

And talk about bleeding a wallet dry... seems like everyone has got their hand out at Brandon.

Comment

We'll see how great BAYSL is when their player volumes go down year after year, guarantee. Must be BOD's talking via their behind again.

Agreed. Let's review the great things BAYSL has done in soccer this year? Anyone? Anyone?

And talk about bleeding a wallet dry... seems like everyone has got their hand out at Brandon.

Comment

We'll see how great BAYSL is when their player volumes go down year after year, guarantee. Must be BOD's talking via their behind again.
          Starts at the top. There is not a president of any club in this area, let alone a big club, with as little soccer knowledge than the current president. She is a soccer mom with time on her hands and is making all the decisions at BAYSL. Very poor leader, but no one has stepped up to replace her. BAYSL can't be running around telling people that they will be a huge player when their leader knows nothing about the sport. Major difference between BAYSL and any top program is the president/leader of the top programs have great soccer experience and insight. Not that any club in Tampa is much better, but at least tell it like it is.

Comment

Starts at the top. There is not a president of any club in this area, let alone a big club, with as little soccer knowledge than the current president. She is a soccer mom with time on her hands and is making all the decisions at BAYSL. Very poor leader, but no one has stepped up to replace her. BAYSL can't be running around telling people that they will be a huge player when their leader knows nothing about the sport. Major difference between BAYSL and any top program is the president/leader of the top programs have great soccer experience and insight. Not that any club in Tampa is much better, but at least tell it like it is.
            So the president is responsible for everything that takes place at Brandon? That's awesome. You mean she got the older girls team into the National League and grew the club to the largest in the Tampa area? Dude, she must be awesome then. I mean you said that she is responsible for everything, right? If that is so, I hope she runs for another term. Good job lady, whoever you are. Would she be allowed to run for office at our club once she is done there? Just asking.

Comment

So the president is responsible for everything that takes place at Brandon? That's awesome. You mean she got the older girls team into the National League and grew the club to the largest in the Tampa area? Dude, she must be awesome then. I mean you said that she is responsible for everything, right? If that is so, I hope she runs for another term. Good job lady, whoever you are. Would she be allowed to run for office at our club once she is done there? Just asking.
              Only if you let her daughter be on your best team!!!

Comment

She got them into the National League? Really. One coach has grown one good team. That is it. This club has zero state championships. Ever. That is an accomplishment. They are big, but not a very good. Many different DOC's. Same clueless boards year after year.

Comment

Many different DOC's. Same clueless boards year after year.
                  Pretty much sums up most of the clubs in the area.

Comment

Your going to hang your hat on one team? Out of what, 40 "competitive" teams? Multiplied by how many years? Grew the club to largest in Tampa area? I guess you would need to in order to have enough money for all those handouts. Wow, that's some strong kool-aid.

Comment

Your going to hang your hat on one team? Out of what, 40 "competitive" teams? Multiplied by how many years? Grew the club to largest in Tampa area? I guess you would need to in order to have enough money for all those handouts. Wow, that's some strong kool-aid.
                      Just wondering? But has anyone ever thought that no matter what you do at this club the talent pool in this area is just below average! Not wanting to reg on the kids but, maybe there just isn't any talent in that area to compete at a higher level...just saying!

Comment

Just wondering? But has anyone ever thought that no matter what you do at this club the talent pool in this area is just below average! Not wanting to reg on the kids but, maybe there just isn't any talent in that area to compete at a higher level...just saying!
                        All the talented players eventually go to other clubs at older ages.

Comment

That is a true statement.

All the talented players eventually go to other clubs at older ages.

Comment

So many post on 'Largest' or 'Biggest' club in Tampa, SO WHAT? Does that mean Brandon is the best because they are the largest club? Does not make sense. Parents eventually will see biggest is not the greatest and players gradually will stay away. I give Brandon 3-4 more years to survive as players goes elsewhere.

Comment

Merging with Players Club does not constitute SHE takes the credit for growing the club to be the largest jerkoff.

Comment

if you really are leaving

try fishhawk or fl revolution. ive heard good things on both. i will be trying one of them when my girl is old enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X