Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iona WS New Head Coach Todd Plourde, thoughts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, it was a ton of effort ... not from FSA either, just over the CT ECNL clubs flexing their sorry little muscles when neither can play a lick of soccer. Heffers kicking far and running semi-fast and neither can complete more than 2 passes in a row (to their own teammates that is).
    Two minute response time no less. Yeah, you're not vested at all. Go tell CT posters to stuff it on their board

Comment

Yeah. Fk off back to CT you w^nkers.

Comment

Two minute response time no less. Yeah, you're not vested at all. Go tell CT posters to stuff it on their board
        I totally did!

Comment

It will not take the new Coach long to get Iona competing in the MAAC. He has plenty of solid connections in the area. Looks to me to be a very good hire by Iona

Comment

My daughter has friends that have played for him at CFC. They all like him and all think he will do well at Iona. But recruiting is done for the 2019/2020 seasons I’m sure so it will be at least 2 years before we will be able to judge him on his recruits. We will see what type of coach he is though very soon
            They all think he will do well?? What did they have meeting??

Comment

Nobody knows what will happen but he is without question better than the last 2 coaches that were at Iona. He will get better recruits off Long Island due to relationships with SUSA, EM and Albertson.

Comment

Nobody knows what will happen but he is without question better than the last 2 coaches that were at Iona. He will get better recruits off Long Island due to relationships with SUSA, EM and Albertson.
                Didn’t the last assistant have some good relationships on Long Island ?

Too soon?

Comment

Iona with a very solid hire. To be the last place team in the MAAC last year and next to last the 2 years before that and be able to get a cosch with 14 years D1 experience is great. He is well respected by all of the college coaches in the region and Dave Nolan from Georgetown(final 4) was quoted as saying he one of the best recruiters in the country. If I’m Iona I’m felling pretty good about the direction the program will be going

Comment

Iona with a very solid hire. To be the last place team in the MAAC last year and next to last the 2 years before that and be able to get a cosch with 14 years D1 experience is great. He is well respected by all of the college coaches in the region and Dave Nolan from Georgetown(final 4) was quoted as saying he one of the best recruiters in the country. If I’m Iona I’m felling pretty good about the direction the program will be going
                    Formerly at Yale. Hence the best recruiter

Comment

Didn’t the last assistant have some good relationships on Long Island ?

Too soon?
                      Is he keeping the assistant coach from albertson on the payroll? I hope so because we invested a lot of ass kissing into him.

Comment

Is he keeping the assistant coach from albertson on the payroll? I hope so because we invested a lot of ass kissing into him.
                        You kissed ass so your kid could get to Iona? Yikes! She must be dreadful on the field (not to mention the classroom). Way to shoot for the top of the step stool.

Comment

This thread brought to you by CFC koolaid drinkers ..... No one cares about TP as a coach and no one cares about Iona as a soccer team or a school. CFC parents and staff trying to show that they are relevant.

Comment

This thread brought to you by CFC koolaid drinkers ..... No one cares about TP as a coach and no one cares about Iona as a soccer team or a school. CFC parents and staff trying to show that they are relevant.
                            CFC is too busy getting kids recruited to Michigan and Ohio State. Less talented players and students can land at many of the other schools where CFC has coaches. One of them won the D2 championship this year. Problem is it's University of Bridgeport.

Comment

CFC is too busy getting kids recruited to Michigan and Ohio State. Less talented players and students can land at many of the other schools where CFC has coaches. One of them won the D2 championship this year. Problem is it's University of Bridgeport.
                              Current player at OSU has 0 minutes in 2 years and if mom wasn't a former D1 coach would probably be at Endicott. Awful HS team too for a Big 10 player! What about LT at WF? I guess CFC got these kids onto big time teams but they don't play and I cannot imagine those teams gave yhemich cash to sit their benches.

Comment

New Coach was very smart in Sanford. Took in all thre EM, SUSA and Match fit games. That will be his bread and butter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X