Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa

I suppose it's about time we talk about this club since they are trying to make a name for themselves. Let the discussion about this wonderful program begin. Shall we start with costs and roster sizes?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I suppose it's about time we talk about this club since they are trying to make a name for themselves. Let the discussion about this wonderful program begin. Shall we start with costs and roster sizes?
    “ wonderful” program?
    Let’s not Susa marketing machine. Can’t wait for your fake news. Sure, this club is “unique” “ideal” and “special”

Comment

“ wonderful” program?
      Let’s not Susa marketing machine. Can’t wait for your fake news. Sure, this club is “unique” “ideal” and “special”
      What marketing machine? Can't help that the DA programs can't keep players.

Comment

What are the costs? Are roster sizes large?

Comment

is this a susa / barca debate thread?

Comment

is this a susa / barca debate thread?
            Staying away from this one going fwd. Waste of time... SUSA is trying to pay for everything there have down over the last couple of years and upcoming. Barca is a good program with a bunch of idiot parents to stay away from. BYE FELICIA
            Both to much money for me out of Wyandanch..

Comment

It's expensive, but on par with all the other ECNL & GDA clubs. 20 kids on the rosters. I think that's a little high, probably better off with 16ish considering there's 2 NPL teams as well per age group that also have 20 kids per roster. Makes it harder for the stronger kids on NPL to get a shot at ECNL and harder for the weaker kids on ECNL to get more playing time by picking up some NPL games. Expect the bottom 5 on each team to end up disgruntled after the season and be looking to play elsewhere.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. My kid loves her coach and her teammates and feels very comfortable navigating the recruiting process, so we're good.

Comment

Susa

It's expensive, but on par with all the other ECNL & GDA clubs. 20 kids on the rosters. I think that's a little high, probably better off with 16ish considering there's 2 NPL teams as well per age group that also have 20 kids per roster. Makes it harder for the stronger kids on NPL to get a shot at ECNL and harder for the weaker kids on ECNL to get more playing time by picking up some NPL games. Expect the bottom 5 on each team to end up disgruntled after the season and be looking to play elsewhere.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. My kid loves her coach and her teammates and feels very comfortable navigating the recruiting process, so we're good.

FC Fury (ECNL) is $4000+ for the year. what is susa?

Comment

No way Fury ECNL is $4k - are you serious? That better include some traveling expenses. Geez.

Anyway, I thought SUSA had an A, B, and C teams for both ECNL and NPL.

Comment

$3500 plus travel for ecnl

Comment

No way Fury ECNL is $4k - are you serious? That better include some traveling expenses. Geez.

Anyway, I thought SUSA had an A, B, and C teams for both ECNL and NPL.
                      Cost for travel can run 3k 7k depending on number of events and distance but play top teams

Comment

Cost for travel can run 3k 7k depending on number of events and distance but play top teams
                        so who are the top teams in Susas division?

Comment

U13 - WC, SUSA, stars, EM

U14 - Stars, WC, Stars, Scorpions

Other ages have not started seasons yet.

Comment

Susa, Susa , Susa, Susa, and another Susa ?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              susa, susa , susa, susa, and another susa ?

#susasucksa**

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X