Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rb should of never been let go and he would never let things get like this. Its out of control and to late. These people are not qualified period and Bl is not the answer as it shows, You dont put someone on the sideline at the elite level who does not know the players and just put them anywhere.
    Ahhhh....the epitome of jumping out of the pan and into the fire. Guess it is true about the devil you know versus the devil you don't know. At least with RB you knew what level of bull to expect and were prepared for it. Bottom line is that he actually cared about the players, teams and club. These new lads care about lining their billfolds!

Comment

Rb should of never been let go and he would never let things get like this. Its out of control and to late. These people are not qualified period and Bl is not the answer as it shows, You dont put someone on the sideline at the elite level who does not know the players and just put them anywhere.
      The English are coming! The English are coming! So you better hide your kids, hide your wallets. Hide your kids, hide your wallets coz they raping everybody's wallets in here!!!!! Lmfao. You don't get what you pay for. Hide your kids!

Comment

Ahhhh....the epitome of jumping out of the pan and into the fire. Guess it is true about the devil you know versus the devil you don't know. At least with RB you knew what level of bull to expect and were prepared for it. Bottom line is that he actually cared about the players, teams and club. These new lads care about lining their billfolds!
        Just do what the boys teams have done. Rally the parents and players and have the coach removed or bring back the coach you want. BL will fold like a cheap suit as he did in the boys program. Gave them what they wanted.

Comment

RB began this BS we are all going through and don't think for a minute that AM and MM are clean in all this . These guys worked hard behind the scenes to screw people and this program.

Comment

Understood. All the more reason to get the hell out! If they could do that to the coaches who built the team and brought the club their success without blinking an eye, imagine what they would do to the parents and players! Obviously the only 'loyalty' they have is to their own nepotism and wallets!
            Yep they already treat the players and parents like crap.....

Comment

Understood. All the more reason to get the hell out! If they could do that to the coaches who built the team and brought the club their success without blinking an eye, imagine what they would do to the parents and players! Obviously the only 'loyalty' they have is to their own nepotism and wallets!
              They have many players that asked to be released and be refunded and it is being granted. Do your kids the best thing you will ever do for them and ask for yours. Take your kids somewhere where people will treat your kids well. We had that once but it wil never happen here again not with these people in place.

Comment

They have many players that asked to be released and be refunded and it is being granted. Do your kids the best thing you will ever do for them and ask for yours. Take your kids somewhere where people will treat your kids well. We had that once but it wil never happen here again not with these people in place.

Comment

If I felt my daughter was getting railroaded on playing time, I'd feel the same. She isn't so it looks like our club lost another bench player. This is what happens folks....ECNL attracts the best and parents that have had their daughters here for years (starters, A Team, and all that...) wake up and find out they're now in a talent pool where they wont see the ball. It sucks, no ones fault, welcome to life. Just stop with the blah blah about the coaches....they pick the best. Get used to it.

Comment

If I felt my daughter was getting railroaded on playing time, I'd feel the same. She isn't so it looks like our club lost another bench player. This is what happens folks....ECNL attracts the best and parents that have had their daughters here for years (starters, A Team, and all that...) wake up and find out they're now in a talent pool where they wont see the ball. It sucks, no ones fault, welcome to life. Just stop with the blah blah about the coaches....they pick the best. Get used to it.
                    You must have a very low IQ. We don't care about playtime. The issues go wayyyy beyond something as simple as that. My daughter plays more than her share so you are clearly missing the point.

Comment

You are full of sh.... The best players in full were not picked. Some players shouldn't be here while others should. That is perfectly clear to everyone. And I have not read complaints about playtime so you are not getting it.

Comment

You are full of sh.... The best players in full were not picked. Some players shouldn't be here while others should. That is perfectly clear to everyone. And I have not read complaints about playtime so you are not getting it.
                        My daughter is one of the top players on her team and play time is not an issue. However she is NOT happy with the changes and does not want to play soccer for the current coaches. We will not be back.

Comment

You must have a very low IQ. We don't care about playtime. The issues go wayyyy beyond something as simple as that. My daughter plays more than her share so you are clearly missing the point.
                          With a comment like "she plays more than her share" makes me believe it is about playing time. It does not matter get your money back and go on your way!!!! It is what it is and you cannot change it.

Comment

With a comment like "she plays more than her share" makes me believe it is about playing time. It does not matter get your money back and go on your way!!!! It is what it is and you cannot change it.
                            "Is what it is"? I surely hope that's not how you live your life and teach your kids to accept things when they are wrong!

Comment

"Is what it is"? I surely hope that's not how you live your life and teach your kids to accept things when they are wrong!
                              I teach them to be realist. Life is not fair and things will go wrong, it is how we react to it that it is most important. You will drive yourself crazy trying to fix something that you, personally have no control over . Of course I'm not happy either, but we have to move on!!

Comment

I teach them to be realist. Life is not fair and things will go wrong, it is how we react to it that it is most important. You will drive yourself crazy trying to fix something that you, personally have no control over . Of course I'm not happy either, but we have to move on!!
                                BS as parents we do not have to tolerate the crap or the lame things they assume we will follow. This is not a cult and we are allowed to think for ourselves and voice our opinions. Oh that's right parents should be seen and not heard. Give me a break. This is a horrible place to be and can't wait to get my daughter settled on a new team next year and poss this year if things don't improve. It sure can't get much worse. Bad soccer, terrible coaches, bad personalities and no leadership.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X