Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DA Cup game. Tophat comes North in a couple of weeks. Most games more Regional-based but NEFC got worked a little on this.
    That is insane. Atlanta for a league game? What are the parents smoking to think this makes sense? Or is the kool aid to blame?

Comment

That is insane. Atlanta for a league game? What are the parents smoking to think this makes sense? Or is the kool aid to blame?
      Not defending it, but this was NOT a regular league game, but part of a tournament series called DA Cup. Girls who I know you play on the U19 team were happy to play a tougher team than them since they blow everyone out in their division, but ridiculous they have to fly to Atlanta to do so. Just drive down the road.

Comment

What moron at USSF thought flying to Atl or Top Hat flying here FOR ONE GAME was a good idea?

Comment

What do they care if 19yr olds go broke .

Comment

What do they care if 19yr olds go broke .
            I can almost justify air travel for showcases and playoffs, almost. But no way for a game.

Comment

What moron at USSF thought flying to Atl or Top Hat flying here FOR ONE GAME was a good idea?
              Great question, I asked unfortunately to no avail.

Comment

Great question, I asked unfortunately to no avail.
                Cough cough - I think my player is definitely getting too ill to play. So sorry.

Comment

Cough cough - I think my player is definitely getting too ill to play. So sorry.
                  IKR? Family wedding, college visit, getting wisdom teeth out...I'm sure TH parents want to fly their kids here for poor quality games too.

Comment

Think long and hard before signing up for anything.This is one example of unnecessary travel for mediocre play.Tournament or showcase can maybe justify fir 3-4 games but one game is just wrong and unfair to players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Think long and hard before signing up for anything.This is one example of unnecessary travel for mediocre play.Tournament or showcase can maybe justify fir 3-4 games but one game is just wrong and unfair to players.
                      The kids had a good time. The trip burned a hole in my wallet, but all of club soccer burns a hole in my wallet.

Comment

The kids had a good time. The trip burned a hole in my wallet, but all of club soccer burns a hole in my wallet.
                        They can have fun at 6 Flags also.

Comment

How far do you go to justify your nonsense? "the kids had a good time." Flying to play one game and get their @ss kicked is fun how? Unless you are NB or someone from the board spinning this, you are a liar.

Comment

I can't believe people on here are trying to discredit TopHat by calling them mediocre. Only goes to show how delusional NE soccer is. Affluence is a mental health problem.

Comment

I can't believe people on here are trying to discredit TopHat by calling them mediocre. Only goes to show how delusional NE soccer is. Affluence is a mental health problem.
                              Top Hat is a top 10 club in the country by any measure.

Comment

Ya well worth the round trip airfare to get your butt kicked nj.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X