Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GK rule

Are games using the new rule from a goal kick it doesn't have to go outside the 18 yard area now??

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are games using the new rule from a goal kick it doesn't have to go outside the 18 yard area now??
    I expect that any league that refers to the FIFA and International Football Association Board's Laws of the Game should be using them. So, anticipating "Yes" for the most part

Comment

LIJSL has already announced that they are following that new rule.

LIJSL also announced that they are NOT following the new substitute rule that requires players leaving the field to do so at the nearest sideline. They still want kids leaving the field on the players side at the 50 yard line.

Comment

LIJSL has already announced that they are following that new rule.

LIJSL also announced that they are NOT following the new substitute rule that requires players leaving the field to do so at the nearest sideline. They still want kids leaving the field on the players side at the 50 yard line.
        Makes sense.

All we need is for some kid to walk off the wrong sideline and go missing. I know, that's hysteria kicking in but probably better to know where they're at...

Comment

Makes sense.

All we need is for some kid to walk off the wrong sideline and go missing. I know, that's hysteria kicking in but probably better to know where they're at...
          This rule should have been in effect years ago. Makes sense for all levels. This will help kids at u13/14 the most as they transition to the big field. Goalies don’t always have the strength to make firm passes out of the box. Other teams will just pressure and force a cheap turnover. Hopefully all leagues implement this right away.

Comment

Makes sense.

I'd worry less about them going missing than I would them being subjected to abuse by insane parents.

Comment

I'd worry less about them going missing than I would them being subjected to abuse by insane parents.
              Valid point.

Scary that is the case, but that's completely valid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X