X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One can only question, WHY? Right before the season started. Either didn’t like the direction of club or didn’t want to be involved with things in the club that he didn’t agree with.
    He left for one reason and one reason only. Tim Graham! He doesn’t like him and hates the direction the club is going under his watch. The complaints he got from parents on Tim has burned him out and he doesn’t wanna be on the boat while ship stinks .Lets also not forget that his son didn’t just play for LGN and played elsewhere in search of better training . And no my kid never got cut from a team . We jumped off the boat on our own too. There’s only so many BS fees you can pay and they are so unorganized from intramural to the travel program .

Comment

I have no inside knowledge on why he quit but LGN is a very hectic club to manage. They register teams to leagues before they have players committed and then scramble asking kids to play on 2 or 3 teams every weekend to help out with numbers when they fall short. They use over half a dozen fields, some rented, and almost always fail to file the permits with the town in time to reserve them so field scheduling is a nightmare. Their trainers are over-scheduled so away games are constantly having their dates and times changed to accommodate their availability. And if you try to rein in the madness, you get push back from TG and others who are long entrenched in the program that will make your head spin. It's not for the feint of heart.
      This is the same everywhere though. Trainers coach 4 or 5 teams to have a living wage.

Comment

He left for one reason and one reason only. Tim Graham! He doesn’t like him and hates the direction the club is going under his watch. The complaints he got from parents on Tim has burned him out and he doesn’t wanna be on the boat while ship stinks .Lets also not forget that his son didn’t just play for LGN and played elsewhere in search of better training . And no my kid never got cut from a team . We jumped off the boat on our own too. There’s only so many BS fees you can pay and they are so unorganized from intramural to the travel program .
        You are assuming too much. He probably stepped down on good terms and due to personal things not related to this at all. Everything in this paragraph is most likely nonsense. Anyway, don't board members change often? I don't see the drama in this because he was a volunteer. I dont know about you but I usually don't feel like volunteering my time.

Comment

You are assuming too much. He probably stepped down on good terms and due to personal things not related to this at all. Everything in this paragraph is most likely nonsense. Anyway, don't board members change often? I don't see the drama in this because he was a volunteer. I dont know about you but I usually don't feel like volunteering my time.
          it's the people that don't volunteer who have the most to say.

Comment

it's the people that don't volunteer who have the most to say.
            so..?

Comment

Believe what you want

You can believe what you want but these are the facts . The board at LGn consist of TG his girlfriend . James park and his wife a trainer and an outsider or 2 . TG always made sure he had the power . There is no real board there . Nobody can just get in .

Comment

so..?
                well maybe they should and stop the whining

Comment

LGN president resigns

You can believe what you want but these are the facts . The board at LGn consist of TG his girlfriend . James park and his wife a trainer and an outsider or 2 . TG always made sure he had the power . There is no real board there . Nobody can just get in .
                  yea?, and?...so what?

Comment

This is spot on. TG is without question the reason he left.

Comment

"nobody can just get in". I would hope not!

Comment

good bye lgn

the ship is sinking . good bye

Comment

the ship is sinking . good bye
                          only if your wife was on it. otherwise the ship is fine...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X