Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how are you feeling about your boy today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556530]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Answer the question please[/QUOTE

Sorry my response didn’t fit your narrative but I disagree with your opinion. I know it hurts but he’s been harder on Russia than Obama. The article you cited was written months before the Washington Post article I posted which refuted your article. Call him a Trump apologists all day long but what Trump has done is not disputed by either side. BTW, what happened to the Mueller report fallout? Why isn’t anyone talking about Russia anymore? Maybe MSNBC should pull another salacious story out of their ass to keep it going. Oh wait, I stand corrected. They just did.
    I asked you a direct question and I'm still waiting for your answer. Again, please explain Trump's disturbing affinity for Vladimir Putin and the Russian oligarchs. If you're denying that affinity, I'd be happy to provide a mountain of evidence.

Comment

I know it hurts but he’s been harder on Russia than Obama.
      Not according to Politifact that rated this claim as Mostly False at least twice, most recently three days ago.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ssia-barack-o/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-crimea-obama/

Politifact is more reliable than an opinion piece from either side in WaPo. They are fact checkers, not pundits. They rate the veracity of all politicians regardless of party affiliation. If you wish to persist with your belief that this is true, then you are going to have to do so contrary to fact. Which is certainly your prerogative.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556687]

I asked you a direct question and I'm still waiting for your answer. Again, please explain Trump's disturbing affinity for Vladimir Putin and the Russian oligarchs. If you're denying that affinity, I'd be happy to provide a mountain of evidence.
        Once again, I don’t agree with your opinion therefore there is nothing to explain. Haven’t you learned anything about your mountain of evidence. Seems like we’ve heard that before. Even if he is Putin’s BFF, where’s there criminality in that. Obama had a strange affinity with Muslim terrorist groups so much that he decided to send hundreds of millions of our US dollars to Iran. Funny I didn’t hear a peep from you. Imagine if Trump sent millions in cold hard cash to Russia. You’d shît all over yourself. Here’s the kicker, Iran is a terrorist country who wants to wipe out the infidels. Well played Obama. And you’re complaining about Trump. You’re an idiot.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556695]Not according to Politifact that rated this claim as Mostly False at least twice, most recently three days ago.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ssia-barack-o/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-crimea-obama/

Politifact is more reliable than an opinion piece from either side in WaPo. They are fact checkers, not pundits. They rate the veracity of all politicians regardless of party affiliation. If you wish to persist with your belief that this is true, then you are going to have to do so contrary to fact. Which is certainly your prerogative.[/QUOTE

Really? My guys “opinion” is more reliable than your guys “opinion”. Do you hear how ridiculous your sound? All you do is cherry pick “opinions” to justify an extremely weak argument. You have to do better than that.

Comment

Really? My guys “opinion” is more reliable than your guys “opinion”. Do you hear how ridiculous your sound? All you do is cherry pick “opinions” to justify an extremely weak argument. You have to do better than that.
            Huh? I said fact check articles are more reliable than opinion pieces from either side. Read that sentence one more time. From either side. I didn't say opinion pieces from one side or the other are more reliable. I said fact check articles are more reliable than op-ed pieces. Care to dispute that now that you've hopefully grasped the point?

Comment

Once again, I don’t agree with your opinion therefore there is nothing to explain. Haven’t you learned anything about your mountain of evidence. Seems like we’ve heard that before. Even if he is Putin’s BFF, where’s there criminality in that. Obama had a strange affinity with Muslim terrorist groups so much that he decided to send hundreds of millions of our US dollars to Iran. Funny I didn’t hear a peep from you. Imagine if Trump sent millions in cold hard cash to Russia. You’d shît all over yourself. Here’s the kicker, Iran is a terrorist country who wants to wipe out the infidels. Well played Obama. And you’re complaining about Trump. You’re an idiot.
              Wait, you don't agree that Trump has a disturbing affinity with Putin and the Russian oligarchs? Please clarify your position so I know whether you are misunderstanding my question or merely delusional.

P.S. You keep forgetting my lesson that whataboutism isn't a valid defense
              P.S.S. Please learn how to quote a post properly

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556741]
                Obama had a strange affinity with Muslim terrorist groups so much that he decided to send hundreds of millions of our US dollars to Iran. Funny I didn’t hear a peep from you. Imagine if Trump sent millions in cold hard cash to Russia. You’d shît all over yourself. Here’s the kicker, Iran is a terrorist country who wants to wipe out the infidels. Well played Obama. And you’re complaining about Trump. You’re an idiot.
                You're going to have to provide citations for your claim that Obama had a strange affinity with Muslim terrorist groups. We're talking about the guy in the White House when Osama Bin Laden was finally captured and killed, so that's a pretty odd assertion to make.

President Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran. The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

If you want to go after Obama on this in some way, it is true the deal didn’t get congressional approval. The Obama administration had maintained that the agreement wasn’t a formal treaty, which would have required approval by the Senate. There are legitimate arguments on both sides that have never been settled in a court of law.

Get your facts straight if you want to have any sort of serious conversation.

1) Obama didn't send Iran money.
                2) The money Iran got was not US dollars.
                3) It was Iran's own money. An asset freeze was lifted.

So please explain how this means Obama has an affinity for Muslim terrorists. We'll wait.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2556776]
                  President Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.
                  For clarification, I know full well you did not use this precise number. I used the 150 billion figure because that is the amount that was in the viral meme first circulated by far right groups on social media sites in 2016.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X