X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Slammers Club is......

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) You are a dope 2) It’s been posted all over every message board about Smithtown getting ECNL 3) I never said anything about Smithtown other then there is no way they are getting ECNL. There is one in Nassau and one in Suffolk end of story. 4) I do focus on my kids and the club they play for. Currently my two oldest play ECNL 5) I take great comfort in knowing I will never see you on the same field
    Likewise, and I've never seen any of these clubs claiming to get ECNL either. It's all been speculation on the part of people who are just throwing stuff out there. The simple fact that you're on this site only proves this is giving you some anxiety though. Relax and stop worrying.

Comment

I'm from Smithtown and have been told we are getting ECNL. Either you are on a low level team or asleep at the wheel. There are players from other clubs being recruited and being told they are getting ECNL.

Go question TL yourself.
      Wow. How stupid is the ecnl? That will be a gift to the gda.

Comment

I'm from Smithtown and have been told we are getting ECNL. Either you are on a low level team or asleep at the wheel. There are players from other clubs being recruited and being told they are getting ECNL.

Go question TL yourself.
        TL never told you Smithtown was getting ECNL. Try listening next time you speak with him. And I mean listen closely. I guarantee you Smithtown isn't getting it.

Comment

100% correct
          You need to learn how to listen too. You're dead wrong. Go ask TL again, and this time actually listen

Comment

You need to learn how to listen too. You're dead wrong. Go ask TL again, and this time actually listen
            Funny how all the kids on his NPL teams all were told they are getting ECNL. Funny how I've been told by TL that great things are coming and when I say ECNL he says yes. Funny how all the team admins and coaches all have told is parents the same.
            Maybe it's to keep us from leaving the club but truth is he has told us.

Comment

Funny how all the kids on his NPL teams all were told they are getting ECNL. Funny how I've been told by TL that great things are coming and when I say ECNL he says yes. Funny how all the team admins and coaches all have told is parents the same.
              You make no sense. If families wanted to be in ecnl, they would have gone and played in the ecnl. How does this retain players. They just get forced into overpriced heavy heavy travel nonsense that was already available on LI for players that wanted it. They lose players if this happens, not gain.

Comment

Next Slammers Club is......

Funny how as a parent admin who knows all the other parent admins, I know you have no clue what you are talking about. Why are you grasping at straws? What team does your kid play for? Or better yet what club?

You obviously weren't at the meeting where things were clearly spelled out as to what the teams would be doing this year. Slither back under your rock.

Comment

Likewise, and I've never seen any of these clubs claiming to get ECNL either. It's all been speculation on the part of people who are just throwing stuff out there. The simple fact that you're on this site only proves this is giving you some anxiety though. Relax and stop worrying.
                  You’re on this site too. So you need to calm down too.

Comment

You’re on this site too. So you need to calm down too.
                    Right??? I love the keyboard warrior who tells everybody else to mind their own business and that they're only on this site because they're nervous, lol. Hello kettle? It's pot...

Comment

I would love if this whole Slammers thing resulted in ECNL for them! My kids' teams would beat the snot out of these teams and I'm sure the rest of their roster would get pummeled too. It would finally force these delusional Smithtown parents to STFU and accept that their kid's team is merely a decent town team, nothing more nothing less.
                      Unfortunately I don't think this Slam Scam is going to amount to anything more than a new cheap looking uniform and endless fodder for anonymous soccer threads!

Comment

You make no sense. If families wanted to be in ecnl, they would have gone and played in the ecnl. How does this retain players. They just get forced into overpriced heavy heavy travel nonsense that was already available on LI for players that wanted it. They lose players if this happens, not gain.
                        It's that easy huh? You think your kid can just walk onto an ECNL team?? Delusional Smithtown parent.

Comment

I would love if this whole Slammers thing resulted in ECNL for them! My kids' teams would beat the snot out of these teams and I'm sure the rest of their roster would get pummeled too. It would finally force these delusional Smithtown parents to STFU and accept that their kid's team is merely a decent town team, nothing more nothing less.
                          Unfortunately I don't think this Slam Scam is going to amount to anything more than a new cheap looking uniform and endless fodder for anonymous soccer threads!
                          Ok so ECNL is such a big thing to play for. Well I will tell you that on the 04 level at any given day EM Barca, Smithtown Cosmos or slammers what ever you like, Susa and LGU could beat each other. Parity among the age groups. Now take the best out of these teams then we are talking but it will never happen. They are good teams for sure, make sure your girls is n the right team with the right coach. ID camps are up to you go after that scholarship or not!

Comment

It's that easy huh? You think your kid can just walk onto an ECNL team?? Delusional Smithtown parent.
                            Who said you can just walk on? If the issue is the player can't make one of the existing teams, then why even play in that league? What would be the point?

Comment

Ok so ECNL is such a big thing to play for. Well I will tell you that on the 04 level at any given day EM Barca, Smithtown Cosmos or slammers what ever you like, Susa and LGU could beat each other. Parity among the age groups. Now take the best out of these teams then we are talking but it will never happen. They are good teams for sure, make sure your girls is n the right team with the right coach. ID camps are up to you go after that scholarship or not!
                              You are dreaming. Conveniently you want to include your Cosmos in with the ECNL teams. The only two teams who belong in the conversation with the two ECNl teams are the two 04 GDA teams. The kick and run soccer of the Cosmos or LGN will only help in keeping the games close bc the ball would be in the air so much.

Comment

Who said you can just walk on? If the issue is the player can't make one of the existing teams, then why even play in that league? What would be the point?
                                That's the point and hence why the Slammers getting ECNL for Smithtown is a joke. The teams would score less than 5 goals all year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X