Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are parents so tough when talking about there daughters? You all are kinda nuts.
    Only saying it because somebody was crying about the referee job and the physicality of last night game.

It is girls soccer so we have to make it entertaining somehow.

Comment

Only saying it because somebody was crying about the referee job and the physicality of last night game.

It is girls soccer so we have to make it entertaining somehow.
      At one point in the game last night three girls were kicking our #7 while she was already on ground after being shoved, the refs should of quickly used their yellow but instead called a simple foul. Im pretty sure that’s not called physicality more like brutality.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
        Just an fyi west plays a set up as 8 defenders back at all times 1 mid who runs up the left line who then passes to their only scorer #22. The only way west was able to sustain Jesuit was playing defender all game and using 1 forward to try and be the whole offense. Explains why defense stopped Jesuit, and why #22 didn’t score because 1 player can’t take all of Jesuit. Just a little advise for you Mountainsiders this evening. You only have 1 player to stop, and their gonna have the whole rest of team fighting off your offense.
        Sweden beat the USWNT like this. A win is a win, no matter if Solo calls it cowardice. Ask the ref to watch the fouls on both sides before the game.

A win is a win and a tie is better than a loss. You never know, MS might turn around and try the same thing vs Salem and then Jesuit too.

Comment

The parents who pay a lot of scratch money to get their daughters on Jesuit would never agree to those rules because they would lose outright every time with the offsides and the yellow cards flying every which way and back.
          Could be five or eight yellows per game and guess what?? you get two yellow cards and you get the long walk to ejection.

Comment

...and remember, Jesuit recruits and should have their own league.
            Jesuit does have their own league. It is called the Oregon School Activities Association girls 6A. They have pretty much dominated it for the past three years.

Comment

Jesuit does have their own league. It is called the Oregon School Activities Association girls 6A. They have pretty much dominated it for the past three years.
              It’s an underserved accommodation. Drop the players from out of league and let’s play without advantages.

Comment

Everyone was getting ready to pile on the champs, and then they reminded the rest of the state who the the real boss is.

Jesuit destroying #1 ranked Sherwood reminds me of Christopher Walken’s “The Lion” speech.

If you don’t trust the link below, just search for it on YouTube. Sort of sums up all of these posts into one easy to digest short video clip.

https://youtu.be/4KB2xignE6c

Comment

Everyone was getting ready to pile on the champs, and then they reminded the rest of the state who the the real boss is.

Jesuit destroying #1 ranked Sherwood reminds me of Christopher Walken’s “The Lion” speech.

If you don’t trust the link below, just search for it on YouTube. Sort of sums up all of these posts into one easy to digest short video clip.

https://youtu.be/4KB2xignE6c
                  Just a friendly reminder last nights game was a non league preseason game you did not by any means shake Sherwood by winning. A few days at number 1 and you exclaim you’ve won the World Cup. And you might want to take note you are still number 2 not number 1.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder last nights game was a non league preseason game you did not by any means shake Sherwood by winning. A few days at number 1 and you exclaim you’ve won the World Cup. And you might want to take note you are still number 2 not number 1.
                    Hey dummy! Jesuit plays for State Championships, not rankings. All you Sherwood homers were ready to pounce and proclaim your dominance, and then Jesuit showed you how real champions compete.

Don’t worry, I am sure you will all be happy with your participation trophy from the soft conference league you will now play the rest of your games in.

I hope we see you again in the playoffs and can lay another whipping on you whiners for a second time.

The lion roared and you ran for the exit crying

Comment

Hey dummy! Jesuit plays for State Championships, not rankings. All you Sherwood homers were ready to pounce and proclaim your dominance, and then Jesuit showed you how real champions compete.

Don’t worry, I am sure you will all be happy with your participation trophy from the soft conference league you will now play the rest of your games in.

I hope we see you again in the playoffs and can lay another whipping on you whiners for a second time.

Did you ever consider that they let you win so your guard would be down for the playoffs?

Comment

I’m confused whose the lion you? Your daughter? Or her team? No ones running crying to any exit calm down little guy. Want you to know one thing about this site and what many parents DONT realize. Our daughters never see your comments!!! At least mine don’t, they could care less what Jesuit parents thinks of their own daughters and their team. This site is very toxic because it’s compiled of at least 75% of Jesuit parents with really bad attitudes. It’s ironic to me that my dds never hear bad talk from other teams after games or on social media and yet this site does exactly that but towards each others parents. Anyway...just so you know girls soccer isn’t just about winning the championship. My daughter will be playing in college next year whether or not she wins, so good for your team if you end up with the trophy.

Comment

Did you ever consider that they let you win so your guard would be down for the playoffs?
                          It's a trap!

Comment

Sherwood has NEVER beaten Jesuit so Sherwood is praying they end up on the opposite side of the bracket

Comment

Sherwood has NEVER beaten Jesuit so Sherwood is praying they end up on the opposite side of the bracket
                              No team wants to be on jesuits bracket. Why would they? Most typical public high schools only carry 3-4 club players and Jesuit has likely at least 14 and that’s probably too low of a guess. Seriously though there’s more to talk about on here than Jesuit

Comment

LMAO. Everyone always wants to talk all kinds of mess before the game but when the game is over and the reality sets in, it's only then they don't want to have their nose rubbed in it. "Win with class . . . " "Show some humility. . ."

Reality hurts. You just got ran over by the J-truck. No need to ask people to talk sweet and nice to you now that you're ego is bruised. Should have just stayed quiet over there in the corner but you had to go rattle the cage. You get what you get.
                                J-truck? Did you actually think about that a second before saying that? Ouch. Nice to know that you refer to your daughter as a "J-truck." Yikes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X