X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more SUSA tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Huh? My kid plays at Susa, the absolute best place on LI for her to play...her team killed it in ECNL last year as NorthEast Conference Champions (and they're even stronger this year), she currently trains 5X a week either with organized training sessions or scrimmaging other teams in the club, her coach has an "A" license from USSF and she's getting more interest from really good college coaches than I would've ever imagined. Where do you suggest she play instead?
    wow a lot of chest thumping on your part. I am betting that maybe 1/2 of what you are bragging about is true....thank you for entering yourself into the NO BULLSH_T ZONE!

Comment

Huh? My kid plays at Susa, the absolute best place on LI for her to play...her team killed it in ECNL last year as NorthEast Conference Champions (and they're even stronger this year), she currently trains 5X a week either with organized training sessions or scrimmaging other teams in the club, her coach has an "A" license from USSF and she's getting more interest from really good college coaches than I would've ever imagined. Where do you suggest she play instead?
      SUSA poster child

Comment

wow a lot of chest thumping on your part. I am betting that maybe 1/2 of what you are bragging about is true....thank you for entering yourself into the NO BULLSH_T ZONE!
        Nope, no BS...it's all 100% true, that's why she plays there. Has organized trainings 3 nights a week and either training or scrimmage on Sat & Sun. Her coach does indeed have an "A" license, they did win the NE conference last year and if you cared to swing by any of her regular old league games you'll see at least 3-5 college coaches set up on the sidelines, never mind the dozens and dozens that show up per day to showcases and tourneys and yes, they've been contacting her coach with interest.
        If you can show me ANY other club on LI that can offer that, I'd gladly check it out, but there isn't one-so that's why she plays there.

Comment

SUSA ID last night was a ghost town

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts Reply to Thread

Nope, no BS...it's all 100% true, that's why she plays there. Has organized trainings 3 nights a week and either training or scrimmage on Sat & Sun. Her coach does indeed have an "A" license, they did win the NE conference last year and if you cared to swing by any of her regular old league games you'll see at least 3-5 college coaches set up on the sidelines, never mind the dozens and dozens that show up per day to showcases and tourneys and yes, they've been contacting her coach with interest.
            If you can show me ANY other club on LI that can offer that, I'd gladly check it out, but there isn't one-so that's why she plays there.
            Yea ok...Listen i have been bullsh_ted by the best (and we both know you are not good enough) so do others here on TS. "A" license? lmao!!! we all know that a BS soccer license is as worthless as the paper its written on....just stop it already your jig is up.

Comment

Yea ok...Listen i have been bullsh_ted by the best (and we both know you are not good enough) so do others here on TS. "A" license? lmao!!! we all know that a BS soccer license is as worthless as the paper its written on....just stop it already your jig is up.
              If your complaint is that my kid's coach's A license is bravado, I'm OK with that, lol!

Comment

Total BS. If you want to see how good SUSA training is just look at the boys side. That is all you need to know about the garbage training SUSA provides. On the girl side, those teams where bought from other clubs. Their success has zero to do with SUSA training. I came from SUSA and you can't BS me buddy.

Comment

Total BS. If you want to see how good SUSA training is just look at the boys side. That is all you need to know about the garbage training SUSA provides. On the girl side, those teams where bought from other clubs. Their success has zero to do with SUSA training. I came from SUSA and you can't BS me buddy.
                  Well i just like them in the right pants

Comment

But who is BSing you? Just stating the facts...I'm sorry if your experience wasn't the same as mine, but the facts don't lie. My kid's team WON the NE Conference in their 1st year in ECNL, her coach has the highest possible license available, she gets 5 trainings a week and is getting college exposure and interest that we could've never imagined. I'm not understanding why you keep claiming BS. What part is BS?
                    The fact that you don't like the club doesn't erase the actual facts, lol.

Comment

SUSA kool aid

Follow SuSA on Facebook for a good laugh. All of their players “committing” to Division III schools. So from the age of 10 through 18 you pay about $4000+ A year. Graduate high school and get some grants to a D3 school. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid

Comment

Follow SuSA on Facebook for a good laugh. All of their players “committing” to Division III schools. So from the age of 10 through 18 you pay about $4000+ A year. Graduate high school and get some grants to a D3 school. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid
                        Weird, I didn't know West Virginia, Stony Brook, St. John's, Providence, UConn, LIU, NC State, Binghamton, Indiana, Providence, Siena, Towson etc. had all moved down to DIII. Last time I checked, I thought they were all pretty solid DI. I was actually going to turn into the Stony Brook v Penn State game today, good thing you gave me the head's up!

Comment

Weird, I didn't know West Virginia, Stony Brook, St. John's, Providence, UConn, LIU, NC State, Binghamton, Indiana, Providence, Siena, Towson etc. had all moved down to DIII. Last time I checked, I thought they were all pretty solid DI. I was actually going to turn into the Stony Brook v Penn State game today, good thing you gave me the head's up!
                          Get real, those kids are making DI programs with or without SUSA. SUSa needs to spin it to their advantage but most of these kids got the bulk of their quality training elsewhere.

Comment

Get real, those kids are making DI programs with or without SUSA. SUSa needs to spin it to their advantage but most of these kids got the bulk of their quality training elsewhere.
                            Susa survives by decimating town teams and are prepared to pay $$$$$$$ to do it.

Comment

Lol, keep spinning buddy! Multiple ECNL Regional Championship teams, multiple NPL Regional and National Championship teams, dozens of awesome DI commitments, yeah Susa sucks!
                              Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was your kid who sucked? I mean, they're not magicians...if a kid has 2 left feet and shoots righty, no club can help that, lol.

Comment

Lol, keep spinning buddy! Multiple ECNL Regional Championship teams, multiple NPL Regional and National Championship teams, dozens of awesome DI commitments, yeah Susa sucks!
                                Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was your kid who sucked? I mean, they're not magicians...if a kid has 2 left feet and shoots righty, no club can help that, lol.
                                Are you saying that kids on LI never made D1 programs until SUSA showed up charging families $4000 a year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X