Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Barca Pro NY 'Is Sick' as well. I see a bunch of former players paid and registered in my club. Heard they lost 150+ players club wide this year, not sure how many new players they signed but that's some significant turnover.
    what is your club? pretty sure those players didnt leave barca that you know of.

Comment

Looks like Barca Pro NY 'Is Sick' as well. I see a bunch of former players paid and registered in my club. Heard they lost 150+ players club wide this year, not sure how many new players they signed but that's some significant turnover.
      they are signing a bunch of new players.

Comment

Barcelona's Famous La Masia Academy 'Is Sick'

they are signing a bunch of new players.
        Yes, but 4 kids i know of left my kids team alone. We are on the fence on registering again ourselves...i think the spanish bigwigs have not counted on New Yorkers being savey enough to know they are getting screwed with inflated pricing from one season to the next.

The training is good, no doubt about it. but how do you raise prices in some cases +$700 to +$800 from one year to the next?...inflation?

Comment

Yes, but 4 kids i know of left my kids team alone. We are on the fence on registering again ourselves...i think the spanish bigwigs have not counted on New Yorkers being savey enough to know they are getting screwed with inflated pricing from one season to the next.

The training is good, no doubt about it. but how do you raise prices in some cases +$700 to +$800 from one year to the next?...inflation?
          The same way SUSA did.. If people are stupid enough to pay they will charge it

Comment

The same way SUSA did.. If people are stupid enough to pay they will charge it
            yes, but at some point in time the novelty wheres off...always does.

Comment

ours went up $200... but we also are moving to 11v11 and i think some fees are more and they are making our team regularly practice 3 times a week instead of 2, so I dont think it was crazy... Still $1000 cheaper than my friend who's kid is at SUSA... he is kinda pissed he didnt go to Barca tryouts.. he drank the koolaid at SUSA and now he is dragging his feet at signing back up. Said they may go back to their old town team...

Comment

ours went up $200... but we also are moving to 11v11 and i think some fees are more and they are making our team regularly practice 3 times a week instead of 2, so I dont think it was crazy... Still $1000 cheaper than my friend who's kid is at SUSA... he is kinda pissed he didnt go to Barca tryouts.. he drank the koolaid at SUSA and now he is dragging his feet at signing back up. Said they may go back to their old town team...

This will be the 2nd straight year barca raised the prices.....I think there is kool-aid to drink at barca as well....susa was cheap when they 1st started as well.

Comment

Yeah. Barca has to weed out the weak players who can't handle their style of play. Good luck with the rejects who registered to your club.

Comment

The 4 kids that left your team probably weren't invited back because they can't handle the style of play or because they were downgraded from a higher team. The prices only went up $150 to $600 dependent on level of team. If you don't like it go to SUSA where everyone pays $5000 no matter what level you are on. SUSA has alot of parents drinking the koolaid so I wouldn't say New Yorkers are savvy. The fact of the matter is BARCA is way less than many of the so called better clubs and their training is great.

Comment

The 4 kids that left your team probably weren't invited back because they can't handle the style of play or because they were downgraded from a higher team. The prices only went up $150 to $600 dependent on level of team. If you don't like it go to SUSA where everyone pays $5000 no matter what level you are on. SUSA has alot of parents drinking the koolaid so I wouldn't say New Yorkers are savvy. The fact of the matter is BARCA is way less than many of the so called better clubs and their training is great.
                      we are both barca parents amigo...the four kids were starters last season...and yes, they were invited back.

Comment

All you idiots complaining about Barca cost can get lost.

Comment

we are both barca parents amigo...the four kids were starters last season...and yes, they were invited back.
                          If you feel better paying $1900 to play at LIJSL than maybe BARCA isn't for you. I for one know that I am still paying a lot less than I would be if I went to a club that wasn't a town team.

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

why, do you really think your kid will be a pro? and play MLS making about $95/yr!!!! what a joke!!!!

Comment

why, do you really think your kid will be a pro? and play MLS making about $95/yr!!!! what a joke!!!!
                                Only joke is you, the pathetic susa dad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X