Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Unhappy Susa record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Doesn't matter, people chase the badges. ECNL and GDA offer a level of exposure beyond compare. It's always been that way, well since 2009 at least!
Now it's just the watered down version which halls in kids like cattle, brands them, and then slaughters their dreams. My kid hates soccer after her Susa season.
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Now it's just the watered down version which halls in kids like cattle, brands them, and then slaughters their dreams. My kid hates soccer after her Susa season.
She should go play at Smithtown!
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
She should look for a team that's a more appropriate level, hate to say it but sometimes kids aren't as good as they (or their parents) think they are.
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Default Susa record

Quote:
She should look for a team that's a more appropriate level, hate to say it but sometimes kids aren't as good as they (or their parents) think they are.
Not the reason at all, just the condescending environment thats the problem at Susa
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
You shouldnt have bought them to SUSA in the first place. its your fault. stop blaming others. you should of kept her in your town club but your dreams exceeded her happiness.
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
You shouldnt have bought them to SUSA in the first place. its your fault. stop blaming others. you should of kept her in your town club but your dreams exceeded her happiness.
Right? Not everyone is cut out to play on competitive teams! Sometimes a town team, that has fun and grabs a couple of medals along the way is all the kid really wants.
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Default Susa record

Quote:
Right? Not everyone is cut out to play on competitive teams! Sometimes a town team, that has fun and grabs a couple of medals along the way is all the kid really wants.
Susa definitely isnít all itís cracked up to be
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Looks like Smithtown finally hired a marketing machine of their own! Congrats! You might want to branch out to more than just 100 posts a day on TS though, oh and the angry profanity laced posts aren't a good look
Good luck in your new gig
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Susa definitely isnít all itís cracked up to be
How so? Sincere question, my kid has friends from school who love it there and now she wants to tryout there. One of the friends is an amazing player, I just don't know if my kid will make the team she is on but maybe the other one-just wondering what we might be getting into.
Old 05-29-2019
Unregistered

Default Susa record

Quote:
How so? Sincere question, my kid has friends from school who love it there and now she wants to tryout there. One of the friends is an amazing player, I just don't know if my kid will make the team she is on but maybe the other one-just wondering what we might be getting into.
There is nothing sincere about your request Susa marketing person