Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this fake news? Like you and my friends have seen the emails, every coach, board member and all their friends they forwarded to and screenshot with the names and actions are aware.
    Seems the email names you guys and others were already on the email list. Check your spam .

So Matilda, to which email address would you like the copy of the email that details the bullying actions of Jennifer blevins and stuart Campbell?

Since they sent the email to most everyone at the club implementing name change? Or did. They change the entire company to newly formed one?

Wonder when that idea was hatched

I'd say this idea came to those moral free peeps right around the time they came up with the new sponsorship plans where wesley chapel soccer actually paid money from the fees and family volunteer money to an outside company and called it sponsorship. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Maybe MB can explain this wonderful technique of raising fees and collecting cash from families to pay outside business owned by his personal friend that cost every single.

If he wasn't such a repulsive person to be around I would try be his friend and get some club money sent to my small business as a sponsor of the club too. Life isn't fair

Comment

I'd say this idea came to those moral free peeps right around the time they came up with the new sponsorship plans where wesley chapel soccer actually paid money from the fees and family volunteer money to an outside company and called it sponsorship. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Maybe MB can explain this wonderful technique of raising fees and collecting cash from families to pay outside business owned by his personal friend that cost every single.

If he wasn't such a repulsive person to be around I would try be his friend and get some club money sent to my small business as a sponsor of the club too. Life isn't fair
      Will the club even have enough teams this year? There's another coach that left for Florida Premier.

Comment

I would be very surprised if you actually owned a small business because you spend at least 14 hours a day typing this never-ending cr*p that nobody, nobody wants to hear.

Comment

Will the club even have enough teams this year? There's another coach that left for Florida Premier.
          Losing coaches and raising fees....Seems like a winning formula. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

Losing coaches and raising fees....Seems like a winning formula. It's only a matter of time.
            Need to update that Coach list. 2 left today.

What once was a great club is now unrecognizable. So upsetting for those that saw how it all began. We knew when it started to fall apart. I'll be surprised if they even exist this season. So horrible to see what a few did to ruin it for the many. Nice job. You know who you are. Shame on you.

Comment

Only people going to Wesley Chapel are from Wesley Chapel.

Comment

Need to update that Coach list. 2 left today.

What once was a great club is now unrecognizable. So upsetting for those that saw how it all began. We knew when it started to fall apart. I'll be surprised if they even exist this season. So horrible to see what a few did to ruin it for the many. Nice job. You know who you are. Shame on you.
                Sad days for our once great club ☹️☹️

And narcissistic people with their entitlement has been our demise. They know it and we know it.

Could be stupid question, but can't florida prem just totally take over and we get some of our coaches and kids back? It's sad that a greedy few can have such negative impact on so many kids. Didn't want to teach my kids that childish crap goes on after adolescent just yet.... Thanks MB JB and overlord j Palermo. Gracias

Comment

A couple years ago we had kids come from all around for the coaching and atmosphere!

Neither one are still here

Comment

A couple years ago we had kids come from all around for the coaching and atmosphere!

Neither one are still here
                    We know who to thank.

Comment

Is it a year already since Matt Bblevin got tipsy and stole Fl Prem tryout signs?

A drunk idiot driving around and removing signs posted to help families get information?

A spouse of a board director stealing?.

The chape way! Ida and Joel must be proud ✔️😎😎

Comment

A drunk idiot driving around and removing signs posted to help families get information?

A spouse of a board director stealing?.

The chape way! Ida and Joel must be proud ✔️😎😎
                        Did this really happen?

Comment

Did this really happen?
                          Not only did it happen. But he posted on social media a big love letter to coach Stuart, it was hilarious. Wesley chapel have Stuart Campbell, and he played in england woohoo. Best ever
                          Literally read it and I laughed my head off. Apparently MB and Tammy wrote it. 😂😂

2 of the last good coaches left for a better club this week.
                          2 more next week. Leaves no one. Proving MB is correct. He always says no coach at the club is better than himself. Maybe that's why he runs off all the qualified coaches?
                          Please let us know MB?

Comment

Not only did it happen. But he posted on social media a big love letter to coach Stuart, it was hilarious. Wesley chapel have Stuart Campbell, and he played in england woohoo. Best ever
                            Literally read it and I laughed my head off. Apparently MB and Tammy wrote it. 😂😂

2 of the last good coaches left for a better club this week.
                            2 more next week. Leaves no one. Proving MB is correct. He always says no coach at the club is better than himself. Maybe that's why he runs off all the qualified coaches?
                            Please let us know MB?
                            So disappointing to see what has happened to this club. Formed in 2004. May be over this season. Such a great area for kids and soccer talent. Ruined.

Comment

So disappointing to see what has happened to this club. Formed in 2004. May be over this season. Such a great area for kids and soccer talent. Ruined.
                              How can those Muppets ruin such a big club sp fast? In the biggest growing city in florida?

Beware of non transparency with husband and wife boards and clubs.

Comment

Where's the Coach List?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X