Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    salami is limp and soft...I actually feel bad for you snowflake....figures, soccer is perfect for you....wimp.
    Please stop using so much oil when you wrestle them boys. Your sheets are really gross.
    PS your old lady likes the salami just the way it is.

Comment

salami is limp and soft...I actually feel bad for you snowflake....figures, soccer is perfect for you....wimp.
      BTW your mother is great at mma. She put me in a rear naked choke last night.
      Snowflake........

Comment

East Meadow SC & Farmingdale SC Announce 2019/2020 Strategic Partnership

Please stop using so much oil when you wrestle them boys. Your sheets are really gross.
        PS your old lady likes the salami just the way it is.
        how do know about oily sheets? sounds like you enjoy getting f_cked in the _ss with limp salamies..............you FREAK!!!!

Comment

how do know about oily sheets? sounds like you enjoy getting f_cked in the _ss with limp salamies..............you FREAK!!!!
          I know because your wife keeps falling out the bed.

Comment

You are the one who likes to Wrestle and MMA.

Comment

I might stick around just to pick on all you little fairy's!!!!
              Had enough? Go find your mommy now and let her know your were talking tough on the internet again.

Comment

East Meadow SC & Farmingdale SC Announce 2019/2020 Strategic Partnership

Had enough? Go find your mommy now and let her know your were talking tough on the internet again.
                i don't like my mom...so i don't talk to her...go find yours and tell her someone is picking on you and your pathetic feelings are being hurt....wimp.

Comment

i don't like my mom...so i don't talk to her...go find yours and tell her someone is picking on you and your pathetic feelings are being hurt....wimp.
                  She don't like you either. She told me that right after she finished with the salami

Comment

Trying real hard to shut down this thread. Who would want to shut down this thread? Such fine examples of adulthood we have here. JFC

Comment

Trying real hard to shut down this thread. Who would want to shut down this thread? Such fine examples of adulthood we have here. JFC
                      No way many of these comments are from adults. Scram kids. Go play soccer or something more productive then posting dumb bratty insults.

Comment

How has Farmingdale done so far with this?

Comment

How has Farmingdale done so far with this?
                          U12s are in top half of the conference, U13s are struggling, U14s are doing very well-currently in 1st in the conference.
                          High School aged teams are only about 3 games in, so it's too early to gauge for them...

Comment

U12s are in top half of the conference, U13s are struggling, U14s are doing very well-currently in 1st in the conference.
                            High School aged teams are only about 3 games in, so it's too early to gauge for them...
                            They don't have a u12 team. The only u12 team playing ECNL RL is the EM A team (Celtic).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X