Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2019
Admin Admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 16,891
Default New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

The 2nd try went off the rails and has been removed.


Third time the charm ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

2006 team makes it to quarter-finals of consolation round of MIC Football tournament after going 2-1 in group stage.

NYSC places 4 teams in finals rounds (2005, 2006, 2x 2007), including a 2005 team that beats Manchester United 1-1 (4-3). The 2004 team is in semi-finals of consolation round.

https://www.micfootball.com/en/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

also 2004 team makes it to quarter-finals of consolation round.

Not a bad showing. But as others have said, if the 2006 team is the "best" of the bunch, they are obviously not the "real" Barca, who won the 2007 U12 and the 2003 U16. Compared to NYSC's showing, they would be a middling DA team - nothing to be ashamed of. Just need to sort out the fields!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Barca U12 will be part of NYCFC's "City Select League", a NYCSL league that includes the current NYCFC affiliate teams plus additional DA and non-DA clubs.

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2019/04/1...-select-league

Seems like will be U12 this year but perhaps expanded down to U9 in future.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Barca U12 will be part of NYCFC's "City Select League", a NYCSL league that includes the current NYCFC affiliate teams plus additional DA and non-DA clubs.

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2019/04/1...-select-league

Seems like will be U12 this year but perhaps expanded down to U9 in future.
stupidest thing i have heard all day....i bet this carries through to the end of the week.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-23-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
stupidest thing i have heard all day....i bet this carries through to the end of the week.
Why is it stupid? What else are clubs supposed to do now that there is no u12DA?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-23-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why is it stupid? What else are clubs supposed to do now that there is no u12DA?
Agree. The points that Reyna makes are sound and the clubs involved are historically good. Honestly it's pretty interesting as there's never been a league that involved all these clubs together.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-23-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Agree. The points that Reyna makes are sound and the clubs involved are historically good. Honestly it's pretty interesting as there's never been a league that involved all these clubs together.
barca will never send there teams to (or be affiliated with) a rival pro like NYCFC/Manchester United, REDBULLs, ect. hell they dont even send any of there teams to susas indoor tournaments in the winter!!!!...thats why its stupid!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-23-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
barca will never send there teams to (or be affiliated with) a rival pro like NYCFC/Manchester United, REDBULLs, ect. hell they dont even send any of there teams to susas indoor tournaments in the winter!!!!...thats why its stupid!!!!!!!
and..... we go off the rails yet again.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-23-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and..... we go off the rails yet again.
sorry you are just trolling....writing that this barca team will do this and join that, you know nothing, as do I, and/or anyone else regarding barcas plans for each team year to year and/or season to season.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.