Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Very poor taste throwing an employee under the bus and taking no responsibility as club owner.

Poor Sporting Ethics by PTUSA
Is Maple going to check all their rosters?
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
5 Games is half of the Fall Season. I'd be pissed if my kid played for either coach.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
5 Games is half of the Fall Season. I'd be pissed if my kid played for either coach.
Five games is not enough--it is intentional, premeditated conduct. Should be at least a full season. Not enough disincentive.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

I am shocked that PT and ET would do this. They have so much more than CFC riding on this bad decision. Problem is they are not the first club to do this, nor will they be that last, they just happen to get caught. Maybe this incident will keep all of the other local clubs honest for a while.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I am shocked that PT and ET would do this. They have so much more than CFC riding on this bad decision. Problem is they are not the first club to do this, nor will they be that last, they just happen to get caught. Maybe this incident will keep all of the other local clubs honest for a while.
Whether you believe it or not it happed. It may very well be that more than one club does this. However, they apparently got caught! If a club is dumb enough to try and circumvent the rules they should get punished. Whether it's PTUSA or any other club it doesn't really matter.

Good for MAPLE!
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Whether you believe it or not it happed. It may very well be that more than one club does this. However, they apparently got caught! If a club is dumb enough to try and circumvent the rules they should get punished. Whether it's PTUSA or any other club it doesn't really matter.

Good for MAPLE!
I agree that they should be punished. In any age division, whether MAPLE or MYSA this type of conduct should not be accepted. Too many adults forget we are dealing with little kids who should be learning how to love the game, and how to be the best they can be at the game. It should not be about the money and it should not be about the season record, it should be, at 8 and 9 years old, about how much the kids enjoy it and how much they learn.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
And what you speak of at the Memorial Day tournament wasn't that big of a deal. Not saying it was right, just understandable given the circumstances and actively recruiting his players while at the tournament.
I was there. It was bad and there were kids present.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree that they should be punished. In any age division, whether MAPLE or MYSA this type of conduct should not be accepted. Too many adults forget we are dealing with little kids who should be learning how to love the game, and how to be the best they can be at the game. It should not be about the money and it should not be about the season record, it should be, at 8 and 9 years old, about how much the kids enjoy it and how much they learn.
I couldn't agree with you more. People are so worried about besting the other club or getting the best team. They forget about the kids involved and what they do. What they did was disgraceful!

The sad part is that this will not affect PTUSA in the least. They will continue to do what they do and not even have a hick up!
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

I heard it was CSU that ratted them out!
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I heard it was CSU that ratted them out!
Wonder what took them so long? If the kids in question were once part of CU, why not blow the whistle earlier.