Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    went from zero coaches to 80 coaches with club change. at the same time the development went from excellent to total crap.
    Come on now mate. He’s an A license holder.

Comment

went from zero coaches to 80 coaches with club change. at the same time the development went from excellent to total crap.
      Sounds like club change was also league change

Comment

Not a MA club. So your mileage may vary.

Comment

Nefc is off to a great start in most age groups. When are stars ECNL rosters posted?
          Oh brother. Great start? The competitive groups in (15, 16) in 8 games have 2 wins. Well i guess that's the new great start for NEFC.

Comment

A licensed + illiterate + tactically poor = No development/bad salesman/garbage

Comment

Having a license improves the odds of better coaching but isn't a guarantee. Being a good coach is more than just training drills and game tactics.

Comment

Having a license improves the odds of better coaching but isn't a guarantee. Being a good coach is more than just training drills and game tactics.
                What’s that stuff like

Comment

Michigan hawks 17's taking it easy on their sister ecnl team by slapping a 6-0 beatdown on the "equal" counterpart. Yes that's aimed for you stars parents that are still walking around proclaiming equal strength.

Comment

Don’t let those ECNLers who have spent thousands on soccer tell you different. They are just mad because they had to spend a fortune when some don’t. It definitely is possible. If your daughter is good, she will get noticed.
                    Completely agree, but as someone else mentioned, you have you get her into good tournaments where there are a lot of coaches in attendances. AND she has to reach out to the coaches to get them to come to see her play. ID camps are a good option for those colleges that she would be a top choice for her.

Parent of two "Non-ENCL" daughters that are playing in college - High level D2. both recruited by Lower D1, but decided D2 to have somewhat of a college life as well

Comment

Michigan hawks 17's taking it easy on their sister ecnl team by slapping a 6-0 beatdown on the "equal" counterpart. Yes that's aimed for you stars parents that are still walking around proclaiming equal strength.
                      There are blow out scores like that right within the gda...and the ecnl....and highschool.....and interleague. The women's national team was soundly beaten by teenage boys from a da team. I have seen a good college team beat a nwsl team.

Comment

I guess because the Michigan hawks u17 gda team is a strong team I should yank my happy improving player out if her current team and stick her on a team in a league that has a really good team from Michigan. That is such a great plan.

Comment

I don’t get your point. Are you saying that because GDA > ECNL within MI Hawks that means GDA > ECNL here? Everywhere? If so, you should have paid more attention in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            I don’t get your point. Are you saying that because GDA > ECNL within MI Hawks that means GDA > ECNL here? Everywhere? If so, you should have paid more attention in school.
                            Why are you people so obsessed with Stars? Why care about a club that you aren’t affiliated with? I don’t read the obsession going in the other direction. Who cares? If your daughter is happy whether she is playing ECNL, gda, or npl, you’ve won.

Comment

Why are you people so obsessed with Stars? Why care about a club that you aren’t affiliated with? I don’t read the obsession going in the other direction. Who cares? If your daughter is happy whether she is playing ECNL, gda, or npl, you’ve won.
                              who mentioned Stars? The (stupid) post you replied to was about a team in Michigan

Comment

I guess because the Michigan hawks u17 gda team is a strong team I should yank my happy improving player out if her current team and stick her on a team in a league that has a really good team from Michigan. That is such a great plan.
                                Hawks, like eclipse, stars, pda have 2 ECNL teams. They don’t have GDA teams no more. The beat down is an indication of bad quality within the same league. The reason why these clubs left GDA in the first place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X