X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with the MLS Clubs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    its the team where MLS sends all their best players to play on the national team. its like the world series only not. my kid wants to play in the world series of soccer. its not like the world cup. its the mls world cup but only played in Canada with non MLS teams.

got it?

Signed,
    T.R. OLL
    i get it now...you are trying to be funny!!!!

Comment

i get it now...you are trying to be funny!!!!
      LMAO well done !!!

Comment

LMAO well done !!!
        me too...lmao!!!! :)

Comment

So when you're shown to be 100% wrong, you just change your claim?

Also, Pulisic played for PA Classics for 7 years, from U10 through U16, but you're giving credit to the 7th-level English team he played for at at U8?

And finally, FIFA rankings? Seriously? You honestly think the US team was ever the 8th best team in the world? Or maybe you're just picking any random thing to support your poor argument?
          Yes, let's give credit to the DA team PA Classics for developing Pulisic for 7 years. This explains why he is at Chelsea riding the bench praying for playing time. He probably should have stayed at the 7th-level English team from U8-U16.

Comment

Yes, let's give credit to the DA team PA Classics for developing Pulisic for 7 years. This explains why he is at Chelsea riding the bench praying for playing time. He probably should have stayed at the 7th-level English team from U8-U16.

yea funny, this is for the previous post:

FIFA ranking for US Mens soccer:
            Current 21 1 (September 19, 2019)
            Highest 4 (April 2006)
            Lowest 36 (July 2012)

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+m...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

he just turned 21 and the x-fer fee chelsea paid was 2nd only to m'bappe for his age (and i think at the time top 25 of all time) but sure let's say his career is over and what a dud he turned out to be.

Comment

he just turned 21 and the x-fer fee chelsea paid was 2nd only to m'bappe for his age (and i think at the time top 25 of all time) but sure let's say his career is over and what a dud he turned out to be.
                Yup, just turned 21 and battling for playing time with a player younger and more skillful than him. Pulisic should be used to it since 19 years old Jadon Sancho relegated him to the bench when he joined BVB. Many teams pay sums of money in transfer fees they later regret so what is your point.

Comment

Yup, just turned 21 and battling for playing time with a player younger and more skillful than him. Pulisic should be used to it since 19 years old Jadon Sancho relegated him to the bench when he joined BVB. Many teams pay sums of money in transfer fees they later regret so what is your point.
                  Point is this...The talent pool compared to the rest of the world is fkg deep....when you think you are good enough...there is always someone better....if you "think" you "made it" remember you are only as good as your last training session and/or game....athletes ahead of you are fighting not to be relegated, athletes below you want to take your spot...if you can't handle the pressure...find something else to do.

Comment

Point is this...The talent pool compared to the rest of the world is fkg deep....when you think you are good enough...there is always someone better....if you "think" you "made it" remember you are only as good as your last training session and/or game....athletes ahead of you are fighting not to be relegated, athletes below you want to take your spot...if you can't handle the pressure...find something else to do.
                    What talent pool? Please don't tell me you are referring to the weak AF USSDA.

Comment

What is wrong with MLS Clubs

What talent pool? Please don't tell me you are referring to the weak AF USSDA.
                      We are talking about the talent pool on the international level....please try and keep up!!!!!

Comment

We are talking about the talent pool on the international level....please try and keep up!!!!!
                        At least we are on the same page here. The talent pool on the international level is far superior to what we are producing at DA.

Comment

At least we are on the same page here. The talent pool on the international level is far superior to what we are producing at DA.
                          International academy rejects are taking college spots from US players, because even the rejects are better.

Comment

International academy rejects are taking college spots from US players, because even the rejects are better.
                            man, that is harsh....you are a jerk....but you speak truth!!!!! I like jerks (they are always honest)!!!!!

Comment

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

The 2007 NYCFC team came in 3rd in the EDP tournament and lost to a couple of EDP teams. Was this the full 2007 team? If so shocking results. Those kids are very talented. I guess maybe the op of this thread has a point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X