X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to build world class 2020 team

Hi,

My wife and I both played college soccer and we have big plans for our first born who we hope to conceive in April to take advantage of the age grouping for Youth Soccer.

We are looking for other soccer couples who hope to conceive in April or later of 2020 to form lifelong friendships and a future dominant soccer team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

My wife and I both played college soccer and we have big plans for our first born who we hope to conceive in April to take advantage of the age grouping for Youth Soccer.

We are looking for other soccer couples who hope to conceive in April or later of 2020 to form lifelong friendships and a future dominant soccer team.
    Might be interested. What does your wife look like?

Comment

Yep. Can you post pics of your wife somewhere. Need to see physique, so post some bikini pics.

Comment

Hi,

Well done.

Comment

awesome reply

Comment

Hi,

Look to the hospitals in your geographic areas and chart April births. Start recruiting and developing them as babies with a mini soccer ball under their swings.

Comment

I heard assisted squats starting a 4months is the key to ideal development.

Comment

My wife is hot she was After all a forward not some ugly defender! However we ain’t no swingers just looking for other soccer couples hoping to have a January baby and create a long lasting dynasty!

Comment

Don’t even thinking about joining our team if you might give birth prior to Jan 1 2020

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X