Sunrise promotes bullying!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly, funny how some parents are clueless on what competition means. "My daughters team is so great they won the XX tournament". That's great, what division were they in..."What do you mean". Well did they play in showcase? "Well they won". You show them the divisions on the phone and...Wow impressive you won the silver division...you do realize there are two division above that both with 8 teams in them, how great do you think your team is now?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Exactly, funny how some parents are clueless on what competition means. "My daughters team is so great they won the XX tournament". That's great, what division were they in..."What do you mean". Well did they play in showcase? "Well they won". You show them the divisions on the phone and...Wow impressive you won the silver division...you do realize there are two division above that both with 8 teams in them, how great do you think your team is now?
      But thank goodness there are people like you to point that out. It is so refreshing to meet such outstanding examples of humanity that seek out to destroy the excitement of others. It is especially important with youth soccer. Well done. Your life goal is achieved. 100% azzhole.

Comment

This is exactly the problem in this country, some people believe every finisher is winner; the sooner people snap out of their delusions the better.

Comment

This is exactly the problem in this country, some people believe every finisher is winner; the sooner people snap out of their delusions the better.
          And you just let us know what qualifies as a "winner."

Comment

Sunrise Coach Morgan rosters a former CS United player who was kicked out of CS club. This player currently on their U16 B team is dangerous! It won't be long before a parent from another club goes after Sunrise for this girl's targeting. They won't have a leg to stand on as the club is actually filming the targeted hits by this unskilled player. Just this weekend a player from Coach Morgan's Black team boasted about her win against Wellington earning her a red card. Let's not forget about his other player who disrespects her opponents, team mates and referees on the field. Bullying is allowed as long as you pass the ball to the coaches daughter so she can take a shot at goal. Parents, if you want your daughter on a team who promotes unsportsmanlike conduct and you don't mind her being used to get the coaches daughter a D1 scholarship, then Sunrise is the team for you. Be prepared to empty out your wallets as you will also be paying for real training separately. You won't find what the rest of us want for our children: excellent training, positive reinforcement, respect, confidence, integrity and life lesson that hard work pays off. Get out while you can! Some have already begun to realize the direction this club is headed toward.
            Lies, all lies! Coach Morgan is the best coach in the state and he won't be with Sunrise long before a college or national team comes calling. You are just a bunch of haters!

Comment

But thank goodness there are people like you to point that out. It is so refreshing to meet such outstanding examples of humanity that seek out to destroy the excitement of others. It is especially important with youth soccer. Well done. Your life goal is achieved. 100% azzhole.
              Its not about being an azzhole. Its about being realistic. Being humble goes a long way. Someone was bragging of being a 2X defending state champion. You won State Cup. I agree that is great to win a tournament but please don't take that as being the best in the State. ECNL and DA do not play in that so how can State Champs be claimed. You are 2X State Cup Champs. BIG difference. Could that team compete in both DA and ECNL, of course, but I find it very unlikely they excel.

Comment

Its not about being an azzhole. Its about being realistic. Being humble goes a long way. Someone was bragging of being a 2X defending state champion. You won State Cup. I agree that is great to win a tournament but please don't take that as being the best in the State. ECNL and DA do not play in that so how can State Champs be claimed. You are 2X State Cup Champs. BIG difference. Could that team compete in both DA and ECNL, of course, but I find it very unlikely they excel.
                I am from the opposite side of the state from Sunrise- they could definitely compete with ecnl and DA teams but would beat many of them. Your fear is a team that doesn’t carry that moniker would beat your precious girls team. There are a few “ state cup” loser teams which would do very well in ecnl.

Comment

I am from the opposite side of the state from Sunrise- they could definitely compete with ecnl and DA teams but would beat many of them. Your fear is a team that doesn’t carry that moniker would beat your precious girls team. There are a few “ state cup” loser teams which would do very well in ecnl.
                  Agree 100.

Get ready for some of that DA and ECNL crowd to unleash their venom. Especially the ECNL crowd on this side of the state.

Comment

...azzhole

Comment

They can't even win their NPL games! LMAO

Comment

Really?

Say it isn’t so. They must dominate the field in NPL. I mean who do they even play?

Comment

Really?

Say it isn’t so. They must dominate the field in NPL. I mean who do they even play?
                          Seriously...where can I check out the Sunrise rosters and results?

Their website is embarrassingly out of date and the NPL website is a joke.

Where are the results of this juggernaut?

Comment

Sunrise

Seriously...where can I check out the Sunrise rosters and results?

Their website is embarrassingly out of date and the NPL website is a joke.

Where are the results of this juggernaut?
                            The U16G 2ndteam is Z1 and they are on the FSPL, here is the link:: http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...2681&action=Go

Sunrise U16G top team is in this link: http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...2679&action=Go

Comment

The B team plays most NPL games and the top team plays some. Cant go with the results online.

Comment

State Cup has devolved into travel Rec. The comparison is foolish, pointless and has nothing to do with the thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X