Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, she goes about her business and plays the game. We do the same.

There is no scouring of papers and game reports and watching with binoculars from the bushes and anonymous calls to the 1-800-DAFRAUD hotline....
    Yet you are living with the potential consequences of the DA punishing your team for using an illegal player for games. They could make your team forfeit all those games. That would kill your record and ruin your playoff chances. The better your team does, the more college coaches will come to your games. It is selfish of these players to put the entire team at risk.

Comment

How do you know she has not spoken to US Soccer and NHIAA and received the OK? How do you know school activities were missed? A lot of assumptions since you haven't spoken to the player or parents.

Comment

Yet you are living with the potential consequences of the DA punishing your team for using an illegal player for games. They could make your team forfeit all those games. That would kill your record and ruin your playoff chances. The better your team does, the more college coaches will come to your games. It is selfish of these players to put the entire team at risk.
        Please provide the link where it shows games will be forfeited.

Thank you.

Reality is...couldn't care less. Playoffs or showcases, same audience for both.

Comment

How do you know she has not spoken to US Soccer and NHIAA and received the OK? How do you know school activities were missed? A lot of assumptions since you haven't spoken to the player or parents.
          Don't you get it? They are already guilty and I'm out with my bucket of tar. Meet you at the field later with the feathers, and we'll take care of this once and for all.

Comment

Because I have heard directly from US Soccer in a meeting that playing high school soccer is not allowed under any circumstances except for the private school waiver and even then, a player can’t do both at the same time. Heard it myself. Also, NHIAA can’t approve that either. Nice try Mom but you are breaking the rules. Stop trying to defend it.

Comment

Because I have heard directly from US Soccer in a meeting that playing high school soccer is not allowed under any circumstances except for the private school waiver and even then, a player can’t do both at the same time. Heard it myself. Also, NHIAA can’t approve that either. Nice try Mom but you are breaking the rules. Stop trying to defend it.
              Cool. Your one-person assault on crime is having an affect.

Go get 'em, Norma Rae

Comment

I will only control what my family does. And, we are not doing both and my daughter is actually pissed at those players who are not being honest about it.
                If your daughter is really that angry about it, why doesn't she just politely ask the players how it is that they are able to play both, and see what the answer is? Perhaps the answer will alleviate her anger toward these players and improve team chemistry, leading to a better season. My kid would have no problem respectfully confronting any of the kids on his team if he had a problem with what they were doing. They are together 4-5 days a week, so he knows them well enough by now to be comfortable addressing an issue. Teaching your kid to sit back and suck it up when something doesn't sit well with them could lead to trouble down the road. A little communication is key and can go a long way to clearing up misunderstandings.

Comment

Not defending it but again you do not have any information on the situation. You are assuming. Get the facts before assuming someone is completely in the wrong. You do not have any facts related to the players situation. If it offends you so much, why would you stay with a club that you obviously believe is breaking the rules? That is completely on you and no one else.

Comment

If your daughter is really that angry about it, why doesn't she just politely ask the players how it is that they are able to play both, and see what the answer is? Perhaps the answer will alleviate her anger toward these players and improve team chemistry, leading to a better season. My kid would have no problem respectfully confronting any of the kids on his team if he had a problem with what they were doing. They are together 4-5 days a week, so he knows them well enough by now to be comfortable addressing an issue. Teaching your kid to sit back and suck it up when something doesn't sit well with them could lead to trouble down the road. A little communication is key and can go a long way to clearing up misunderstandings.
                    Because, it's not in her nature. Like her parents, we worry about what is in our control and what affects us; and things that don't we let slide. Life's too short to take all issues personally.

So, honestly, she made the team, she does her part, she works hard and does what is asked of her.

Not sure what kind of issues can result in minding one's own business?

Comment

Not defending it but again you do not have any information on the situation. You are assuming. Get the facts before assuming someone is completely in the wrong. You do not have any facts related to the players situation. If it offends you so much, why would you stay with a club that you obviously believe is breaking the rules? That is completely on you and no one else.
                      Facts:
                      Newspaper reported Keely Francis as scoring goals in NHIAA playoff game this week and DA report has her playing in game over weekend.

Comment

Because, it's not in her nature. Like her parents, we worry about what is in our control and what affects us; and things that don't we let slide. Life's too short to take all issues personally.

So, honestly, she made the team, she does her part, she works hard and does what is asked of her.

Exactly. Minding one’s own business can coincide with being angry at the rule breakers. It’s not fair but in the end players keep their head down and work but it’s still not fair.

Comment

How they play both? Doesn’t matter it’s not allowed.

Comment

Facts:
                            Newspaper reported Keely Francis as scoring goals in NHIAA playoff game this week and DA report has her playing in game over weekend.
                            Wow, stalk much?

Naming names of kids on a public forum crosses the FDB line.

When you called the 1-800-DAFRAUD line, what did they say?

Comment

And you know that she has not talked to Seacoast? I didn't think so. It is obvious that you do not know the facts and are quite troubled to be posting an kids name on a public forum. If the situation is that upsetting to you, why are you staying with Seacoast? Again, I made an assumption that you are with Seacoast because if your not then... WOW

Comment

Why have YOU not talked to the DA coach?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X