Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USF hosts the War on I-4, Friday, Oct. 26

In women's socccer - USF hosts the War on I-4 in an all-out battle that will determine the regular season American Athletic Conference Champions. USF holds the advantage needing either a win or a tie to claim the title outright, and the home field advantage in The American tournament. The 7 p.m. match on Friday, Oct. 26, will also be USF’s senior night and alumni night.

Many local girls play on these two teams and this game has big implications for who get's to go to the NCAA big dance. Should be a great showcase of local talent.

You were so anxious to cheerlead for USF that you forgot to even mention who the other team is.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You were so anxious to cheerlead for USF that you forgot to even mention who the other team is.
      It’s probably the same poster who’s blowing all this smoke up DSBs rear on a different thread.

Comment

I'm assuming it's UCF since that's the other college on the east end of I-4, in the same conference as USF.

Comment

I'm assuming it's UCF since that's the other college on the east end of I-4, in the same conference as USF.
          The USF UCF is always the biggest central florida rivalry in soccer, football and basketball. The colleges have free buses for the student fans to take to go see the games. The local communities get behind these teams. Expect 5,000 in attendance for this women's soccer match up.

Comment

Has USF Men's soccer played UCF yet?

Comment

The USF UCF is always the biggest central florida rivalry in soccer, football and basketball. The colleges have free buses for the student fans to take to go see the games. The local communities get behind these teams. Expect 5,000 in attendance for this women's soccer match up.
              Our whole club team is going. Go Bulls!

Comment

Our whole club team is going. Go Bulls!
                It is going to be a rowdy bunch.

Comment

It is going to be a rowdy bunch.
                  It's going to a Rowdies bunch!

Comment

It's going to a Rowdies bunch!
                    You got it!

Comment

In women's socccer - USF hosts the War on I-4 in an all-out battle that will determine the regular season American Athletic Conference Champions. USF holds the advantage needing either a win or a tie to claim the title outright, and the home field advantage in The American tournament. The 7 p.m. match on Friday, Oct. 26, will also be USF’s senior night and alumni night.

Many local girls play on these two teams and this game has big implications for who get's to go to the NCAA big dance. Should be a great showcase of local talent.
                      Congrats to all the USF players on a fine season!

* Posting three points in the Bulls' win over Houston as she netted her fourth goal of the season and added an assist for the 15th point of her young career, @USFWSOC's Sydny Nasello has been named #AmericanWSOC Rookie of the Week!

* Playing all 90 minutes in the win over Houston in which she helped limit the Cougars to just seven shots, while also scoring a goal and assisting on another, @USFWSOC's Sabrina Wagner has been named the #AmericanWSOC Defensive Player of the Week!

Shout out to these two TBU alumni that are tearing it up!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        congrats to all the usf players on a fine season!

* posting three points in the bulls' win over houston as she netted her fourth goal of the season and added an assist for the 15th point of her young career, @usfwsoc's sydny nasello has been named #americanwsoc rookie of the week!

* playing all 90 minutes in the win over houston in which she helped limit the cougars to just seven shots, while also scoring a goal and assisting on another, @usfwsoc's sabrina wagner has been named the #americanwsoc defensive player of the week!

Shout out to these two tbu alumni that are tearing it up!
                        tbu, tbu, tbu !!!

Comment

Score predictions?

Comment

Score predictions?
                            USF over UCF, 2-1

Comment

tbu, tbu, tbu !!!
                              You have to get the cheer right:

TB Who? TBU! TB Who? TBU!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X