Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm ...... after being awful last year, Xavier is undefeated this year ..... I doubt your kid can handle football either.
    So a pre-season camp is the reason for Xavier's undefeated record thus far?

Comment

Ok, I've read through this nonsense. Some interesting stuff here and a lot of umbrage, hurt feelings, and misplaced pride. It's all really a good thing for the sport, at least people have enough emotion to be pissed or have their feelings hurt, way better than apathy.

I don't have a kid at Vale or Sporting, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do have two kids that play, one who plays up at the top levels (if it's not DA, it's travel) which most of you have no clue about, so it's amusing to watch you fight about sheet that doesn't matter (it's like fighting over who's in 6th place, why?) And I have another one who just wants to play the game with their friends. So vastly different needs for training and games.

If Sporting or Vale or CFC branch, or FSA b/c or whatever club has a product for kids in 6th and up that don't aspire to play in "Varsity" or D1, or god forbid MLS. Then who fn cares, the kids need teams to play on if they want to be involved. Lots of places don't have teams for 6th and up, and the teams they do have are built half of decent kids (ok kids with big hearts and coach dad training), and half of political placements (Johnny has to be on team because he's my neighbor, or Tommy gives Mike a ride, so Tommy has to be in the team). WE ALL KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE, don't even try to argue it.

Too bad your p$ssy got hurt because some broad, from some town, took some kids, to some club, somewhere. WGAF. Good for you really, then your kid should get more time if they're a clydesdale, just saying. Doesn't sound that way. Whatever, I digress....

They'll be out of school before you know it, just let them play and have fun and stop getting all competitive, really, if they're not getting 80 minutes of game play on a DA squad, it doesn't really matter where they play. For you with the hurt p$ssy, you are honestly probably the reason they left your town, crazy person alert.....

For all you clowns that think it does matter where you play if you aren't on a DA squad, just go look at the rosters of the D1 college you "think" your kid is going to play for, look at the roster fools. You'll see, at least on the boys side, they're all (90%, sorry for the exaggertion) DA kids. In 5 years it'll be the same for girls too....

Really, the best advice is to really go look at the top D1 rosters and see where kids played. Then look at your kid and start working down the schools until you see "sporting", CFC, FSA, really, just do it.

So, who cares if Vale is here or Sporting keaves it stays. It's a place for a kid to play.
      Take the same logic on the girls side and you'd have a hell of time justifying your kid being stuck at Oakwood.

Look at the commitments for 2018, 2019 and even 2020. If DA is going to become a top tier option in CT, it better start happening soon.

Certainly not playing out in the commitments.

Comment

So ZE and his partner in crime ran the Xavier HS warm-up camp. A complete and utter joke. Drills that made no sense, putting kids at dead angles and expecting on frame shots, lots of mindless running/warm ups. Too bad. When it rained the boys were jammed in the new Vale - Sportsplex facility in Cromwell / Middletown - a great facility for basketball, futsall, or volleyball, too many boys, not enough space for a HS warm -up. Had a former Marine running calisthenics/cardio work out - actually a bright spot. Otherwise, good intentions but terrible execution. My kid's switching to football after this year, so no dog on in the fight, but too bad.
        You stay and watch your son’s HS preseason warmup camp? Cut the cord man. Your kid must be embarrassed having the creepy Dad hanging around the field.

Comment

So ZE and his partner in crime ran the Xavier HS warm-up camp. A complete and utter joke. Drills that made no sense, putting kids at dead angles and expecting on frame shots, lots of mindless running/warm ups. Too bad. When it rained the boys were jammed in the new Vale - Sportsplex facility in Cromwell / Middletown - a great facility for basketball, futsall, or volleyball, too many boys, not enough space for a HS warm -up. Had a former Marine running calisthenics/cardio work out - actually a bright spot. Otherwise, good intentions but terrible execution. My kid's switching to football after this year, so no dog on in the fight, but too bad.
          These guys are also begging the surrounding high school coaches to send players to them for the winter and spring. Very desperate.

Comment

Vale

With such expertise you must have your UEFA coaching degree, US Soccer "F" license.
            Everybody is critical of all the CT programs. As long as the the boys and on teams enjoying time with teammates thats it. If your kid was a great player, they would all ready be at a club in england or europe. Lets them play where ever unless they get tired of it.They grow up fast !!

Comment

Take the same logic on the girls side and you'd have a hell of time justifying your kid being stuck at Oakwood.

Look at the commitments for 2018, 2019 and even 2020. If DA is going to become a top tier option in CT, it better start happening soon.

Certainly not playing out in the commitments.
              Watch it boo-boo the ECSU has contacted my son several times already!

Comment

Watch it boo-boo the ECSU has contacted my son several times already!
                you can get to ECSU from Vale or Oakwood.

Comment

you can get to ECSU from Vale or Oakwood.
                  No chance, ECSU has a DA pipeline with OW. It is locked down.

Comment

No chance, ECSU has a DA pipeline with OW. It is locked down.
                    GD head coach at ECSU and listed at DA coach on OW staff list

Comment

GD head coach at ECSU and listed at DA coach on OW staff list
                      He’s an Asst with OW and head coach with NE United. Kids on ECSU roster from :

Sporting
                      CFC
                      Oakwood
                      NE United
                      FSA

Among others

Comment

He’s an Asst with OW and head coach with NE United. Kids on ECSU roster from :

Sporting
                        CFC
                        Oakwood
                        NE United
                        FSA

Among others
                        yup and kids on roster that never played club. there you have it. Go to OW and have your soul eaten or go play with your friends in high school and end up at same spot

Comment

He's the best

Comment

He's the best
                            Yeah sure

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X