Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a crock! That nasty bastard is not missed.
    Thanks for chiming in CJ. Powerhouse on LI is now the laughingstock.

Comment

I know that last Sunday the 07 girls for KK and Stonybrook trained together at stonybrook university.....I think this was so SB could look at the team side by side with their 07 A team.....
      I've also seen the 05 boys training with Stony Brook side by side. Any stony brook 05 team is not good so not sure why that's happening.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

I've also seen the 05 boys training with Stony Brook side by side. Any stony brook 05 team is not good so not sure why that's happening.
        is this the same SB team that is in the metro league?

Comment

I know that last Sunday the 07 girls for KK and Stonybrook trained together at stonybrook university.....I think this was so SB could look at the team side by side with their 07 A team.....
          All Atletico teams will roll in SB once they turn u12. No need to get into why that's the case. There has been enough talk of the reasons. Finally a move that helps the club. Unfortunately, many years too late.

Comment

says the unregistered and anonymous poster??? wheres the announcement?

Comment

says the unregistered and anonymous poster??? wheres the announcement?
              Step foot into kk, the trainer tells everyone what's going on. Enjoy the last bit of relevance, this time next year your will be bring for this attention.

Comment

so you are in KK and heard this first hand? PS- nice grammar

Comment

so you are in KK and heard this first hand? PS- nice grammar
                  That's a great comeback. Yes, I have heard it first hand. If you haven't it's bc you are drunk on the Kool aid still.

Comment

Step foot into kk, the trainer tells everyone what's going on. Enjoy the last bit of relevance, this time next year your will be bring for this attention.
                    Not many people step foot into KK nowadays. Place is a ghost town. SB can take the chance to associate with this club, ask Sachem how it went.

Comment

Stop it! The sachem thing was a field swap nothing more. Outdoor space for kk and indoor for sachem.

Comment

Stop it! The sachem thing was a field swap nothing more. Outdoor space for kk and indoor for sachem.
                        Is that what you believe? Sachem, yes Sachem realized early on kk had nothing to offer. He couldn't even pay for the field space this year which is why he went back to craphank.

Comment

Is that what you believe? Sachem, yes Sachem realized early on kk had nothing to offer. He couldn't even pay for the field space this year which is why he went back to craphank.
                          True story?

Comment

Sachem didn’t even play home this year. Lax took over with tournaments.

Comment

Sachem didn’t even play home this year. Lax took over with tournaments.
                              you are right. All of those intramural games on Sunday were played "away". You people are so delusional.

Comment

Travel not intramural moron! Sachem barely has any players left so only need half those fields anyway. Place is a ghost town!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X