Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When a club like CSU goes out and hires a part time guy like Paul to be their DoC you know they have no idea what they are doing. Does that guy have a pet grooming business or something? CSU is a joke and yes it as Alan’s British accent that captivated them. LOL
    Appropriately, he is an exterminator!

Comment

Appropriately, he is an exterminator!
      Lol that’s too funny? Really? Is the DoC of CSU an exterminator full time and the DOC part time? What a joke CSU is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2401035]Lol that’s too funny? Really? Is the DoC of CSU an exterminator full time and the DOC part time? What a joke CSU is.[/QUOT

Yes true story

Comment

So tell me why Alan wants to partner with CSU, are they moving to their fields? There’s no reason for an ECNL club to lower themselves and partner with such a low lying rec club with a terrible history like Coral Springs. That’s not a smart move for Prime so what are we we missing?

Comment

So tell me why Alan wants to partner with CSU, are they moving to their fields? There’s no reason for an ECNL club to lower themselves and partner with such a low lying rec club with a terrible history like Coral Springs. That’s not a smart move for Prime so what are we we missing?
            What you are missing is they will charge the families more money and they will use their surplus of fields. Same thing they are trying to di with every other club they partner with.

Comment

What you are missing is they will charge the families more money and they will use their surplus of fields. Same thing they are trying to di with every other club they partner with.
              I understand the field need but CSU is a joke with a joke DOC and a joke staff. Prime should be embarrassed to partner with prime.

Comment

I understand the field need but CSU is a joke with a joke DOC and a joke staff. Prime should be embarrassed to partner with prime.
                What will be really interesting is Prime's ability to meet the 60% Coral Springs residents rule. One of many reasons why CSU has never done anything at a high level.

Comment

What will be really interesting is Prime's ability to meet the 60% Coral Springs residents rule. One of many reasons why CSU has never done anything at a high level.
                  I heard the rule was changed. Alan met with the city council and his English accent convinced them to throw out the rule.

Comment

I heard the rule was changed. Alan met with the city council and his English accent convinced them to throw out the rule.

Absolutely untrue. The city would never agree to that and the rule is 75/25, not 60%

Comment

Absolutely untrue. The city would never agree to that and the rule is 75/25, not 60%
                      If the Prime ECNL stays at Broward and doesn’t use the Coral Springs fields then ECNL players wouldn’t count towards the resident rule. All that CSU wants is to put pre ECNL teams in Coral Springs so they can tell everyone that if you really want to make ECNL then you have to first be at pre ECNL. Same old crap.

Comment

So what ever happened to Ria? Inquiring minds want to know.
                        So what happened to Ria? Asking for a friend.

Comment

So what happened to Ria? Asking for a friend.
                          Her anger management issues and her ability to deal with players finally caught up with her. She was fired!

Comment

Her anger management issues and her ability to deal with players finally caught up with her. She was fired!
                            What I don't understand is how do you go from having three to four college coaches on staff to none. What is this DOC thinking?

Comment

What I don't understand is how do you go from having three to four college coaches on staff to none. What is this DOC thinking?
                              Replacing volunteer assistant college and assistant staff coaches at small schools with A and B licensed FYSA coaching instructors has to be plain stupid. What is this DOC thinking? Fire him already!

Comment

Has to be more to it. Sounds a bit shady to me. Someone not getting their way?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X