Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody is more insane than the two dads that run the solp team when the coach isn't looking. One of those two boneheads wrote the above
    I don't know the particular morons in question but I have to believe this is written by an NEFC Pre-NPL dad. "Baddest little team in the land"? Ick.

Comment

I don't know the particular morons in question but I have to believe this is written by an NEFC Pre-NPL dad. "Baddest little team in the land"? Ick.
      I was thinking it had to be a Scorpions parent. How else do they get on this list after winning 2 league games all fall and losing not just to the Stars team on the list but a regional Stars team, too?

Comment

Only a Liverpool parent would put their kids team on the top of “the list.”

Comment

How have you idiots managed to get 75,987 views on this thread?

Comment

It's people like you. Thank You!

Comment

Ding......75,987

Comment

The people who continue to obsess over this thread and it's hundred of posts just to tell people it's pointless are the BEST. The complete lack of irony is killing me. I can't imagine having the time to follow hundreds of posts about a topic that I am so vehemently offended by, but I'm glad you do. Makes me chuckle every time. Keep it up. Ding! Ding! Ding!

Comment

Only a Liverpool parent would put their kids team on the top of “the list.”
                  Ding ding ding. Yup two moron dads at liverpool and my kids on the team

Comment

The List is not a parent.

The List is omnipotent

Comment

What’s this NEGDL thread all about

Comment

Top teams from Oakwood, Seacoast, Select & NEFC will leave NEP starting in the fall (U12 & U13, so pre-da) and will be in an 8 team league they created with four teams from NY & NJ.

Instead of staying home and playing decent teams like CFC, SOL, GPS, FCUSA, Liverpool, etc., we will now drive through the Bronx to play teams of lesser quality than the current NEP top division.

What am I missing?

Comment

Are you positive? Those teams are pulling out of New England NPL? Or will they have an NPL team at U13 and a pre-academy team?

My kid is on one of them. We fully planned on her playing in the New England NPL next year as we will NEVER go DA. No desire on her part or ours. Our club hasn't communicated yet what will happen. We will NOT be driving to NY next year every other week and we will not be playing on a championship level NEP team. Sounds like it's time to call some other clubs.

Comment

Read the press release on the other thread.

Comment

Are you positive? Those teams are pulling out of New England NPL? Or will they have an NPL team at U13 and a pre-academy team?

My kid is on one of them. We fully planned on her playing in the New England NPL next year as we will NEVER go DA. No desire on her part or ours. Our club hasn't communicated yet what will happen. We will NOT be driving to NY next year every other week and we will not be playing on a championship level NEP team. Sounds like it's time to call some other clubs.
                              Where are you going to go? You do realize ECNL travel is crazy too? Play local if your kid is in middle school. If she is good enough later, make the jump to an ECNL club. Colleges are not recruiting until high school.

Comment

The new preDA league looks like a mirror image of pre-ecnl

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X