Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACHC passes in Congress.

I don't think this will pass through the Senate but if by some fluke it does, anyone else concerned how this will impact soccer players with pre-existing conditions?

I'm sorry, ma'am, your daughter's ACL was already weak.

Comment

You've already had one concussion.

Comment

Yes, and anyone I know with them, which is literally the majority of the country. Look at the lists - chances are you, your spouse or your kids have many of them or will before they finally get off your plan. Sports wise we've have a few concussions, shoulder and knee injuries.

Comment

If this passes, how many families will go bankrupt trying to pay medical bills for these pre-existing conditions? Soccer is too expensive, now healthcare. I'm curious how our club fees which pays for secondary insurance will be applied.

Comment

One third of all Americans under 65 have at least one preexisting condition. The list is mind frightening.

http://time.com/money/4763609/pre-ex...lflow_facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              One third of all Americans under 65 have at least one preexisting condition. The list is mind frightening.

http://time.com/money/4763609/pre-ex...lflow_facebook
              It's only if you've had a lapse in coverage. Employer provided is not affected. Get a job.

Comment

Not true. Employer coverage is affected too.

Comment

Not true. Employer coverage is affected too.
                  States could apply for a waiver from the requirement to offer health insurance without medical underwriting if they establish high-risk pools that demonstrably save them money.
                  If a person with a pre-existing condition allows his health insurance policy to lapse, then he could be charged more by the insurance company when he signs up for another plan later.

You do know that Obamacare is offered by the states?

Comment

States could apply for a waiver from the requirement to offer health insurance without medical underwriting if they establish high-risk pools that demonstrably save them money.
                    If a person with a pre-existing condition allows his health insurance policy to lapse, then he could be charged more by the insurance company when he signs up for another plan later.

You do know that Obamacare is offered by the states?
                    They tried those so called high risk pools before and they were disaster. Completely unaffordable with very little coverage.

here's a great summary of all the differences

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39810145

Comment

the only way....

ObamaCare did not get to where it was supposed to be. Rising premiums, reduced selection, rising costs for the consumer have and will continue to force patients to seek less health care....not more. More than 4,000/5,000 counties across the country have a no-choice health care i.e. single payer. This number was rising exponentially with ObamaCare.

This reduces governmental costs, which was the ultimate goal along with creating a single payer system and a mediocre health care state like other countries across the globe. Are Americans ready to tell grandma, grandpa, dad and mom that after 80 you aren't going to have any advanced health care???

Nancy Pelosi said of ObamaCare, 'you will know what you have after it is voted in'.

Now we have TrumpCare....or is it RyanCare?? It might not be much different than ObamaCare except increase the role of private insurance companies and reduce that of the Government....the latter of course will be difficult to do.

Face it....we won't get a fair and true healthcare system until it also becomes that of our Senate and House of Reps. Whatever is created and voted in, is what they get too. What is good for the public should be good for them. After all, they are public officials and are paid by the public Kennedy did an massive disservice to the people when he help create the 'Federal Health Care Plan' for the senators and representatives. It should disappear.

Comment

ObamaCare did not get to where it was supposed to be. Rising premiums, reduced selection, rising costs for the consumer have and will continue to force patients to seek less health care....not more. More than 4,000/5,000 counties across the country have a no-choice health care i.e. single payer. This number was rising exponentially with ObamaCare.

This reduces governmental costs, which was the ultimate goal along with creating a single payer system and a mediocre health care state like other countries across the globe. Are Americans ready to tell grandma, grandpa, dad and mom that after 80 you aren't going to have any advanced health care???

Nancy Pelosi said of ObamaCare, 'you will know what you have after it is voted in'.

Now we have TrumpCare....or is it RyanCare?? It might not be much different than ObamaCare except increase the role of private insurance companies and reduce that of the Government....the latter of course will be difficult to do.

Face it....we won't get a fair and true healthcare system until it also becomes that of our Senate and House of Reps. Whatever is created and voted in, is what they get too. What is good for the public should be good for them. After all, they are public officials and are paid by the public Kennedy did an massive disservice to the people when he help create the 'Federal Health Care Plan' for the senators and representatives. It should disappear.
                        The problem of course is the high cost of health care, which drives up the cost of insurance. Insurance is not health care- this is all about how to pay for the unregulated costs of doctors, procedures, and drugs. Do I want to pay for your nasty habits? No I don't so I am happy that $1 trillion of taxes were cut from Obamacare.

The liberals in MA have not figured out Donald Trump. He is not a Republican and the people who support him hate the Rhinos in office. The bill passed the house, where Ryan leads, so that he may have some credit, but his control is lost now. The Senate will modify the legislation, like it always does, to meet the items that Trump wants. I love the media and social media on the game of modifying their message until the whole country is in a panic. Now, pre-existing conditions are not going to be covered at all. God people are so stupid.

Comment

The problem of course is the high cost of health care, which drives up the cost of insurance. Insurance is not health care- this is all about how to pay for the unregulated costs of doctors, procedures, and drugs. Do I want to pay for your nasty habits? No I don't so I am happy that $1 trillion of taxes were cut from Obamacare.

The liberals in MA have not figured out Donald Trump. He is not a Republican and the people who support him hate the Rhinos in office. The bill passed the house, where Ryan leads, so that he may have some credit, but his control is lost now. The Senate will modify the legislation, like it always does, to meet the items that Trump wants. I love the media and social media on the game of modifying their message until the whole country is in a panic. Now, pre-existing conditions are not going to be covered at all. God people are so stupid.
                          The drive home from work last night was terrible! There were dead bodies everywhere and I had to swerve around them like an obstacle course. Man I miss the Obama years! Not one citizen of the USA died in 8 years, the man was a miracle worker on par with JC himself!

Comment

The drive home from work last night was terrible! There were dead bodies everywhere and I had to swerve around them like an obstacle course. Man I miss the Obama years! Not one citizen of the USA died in 8 years, the man was a miracle worker on par with JC himself!
                            hahaha.....nice
                            1. I did not vote for Hillary.
                            2. I am enjoying the Trump year so far.
                            3. I actually like, in principle, what he is doing. I don't like listening to him or his staff.
                            4. I more enjoy watching liberal people act crazy about how the 'sky is falling'. Now this is entertainment!!

The main characters on the liberal front are:
                            Turkey Lurkey
                            Henny Penney
                            Chicken Licken
                            Cocky Lockey
                            Goosey Loosey
                            Ducky Lucky

Me....I voted for Foxy Loxy............

Comment

4. I more enjoy watching liberal people act crazy about how the 'sky is falling'. Now this is entertainment!!
                              So in other words you're just like the GOP in DC. It's all about screwing the other side rather than doing what's best for your constituents or country. Got it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X