Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem is MP is considered arrogant and isn’t a team/club player. I’ve heard Bubb can’t stand him and would like to get him out of the club but his team has carried the club somewhat in the first year or two in ECNL. Bubb needs to get rid of him and his sidekick BS from the ECNL program. Players from the second teams, and the other FESA campuses never get opportunities to fill in so they go to showcases with 12 players and get their butts handed to them. If you don’t think the second team players are good enough then there’s clearly a problem with the coaching/development right throughout the club.
    It can be a management issue. What philosophy and practices to use to bring second team players up. The coaches and directors need to communicate when there is a shortage or subs are needed. The Phoenix location did not help the situation for bringing in late notice subs for injured and sick players. Management and coaches should be sending the U19 team to the Sanford showcase as its one required showcase.

Comment

It can be a management issue. What philosophy and practices to use to bring second team players up. The coaches and directors need to communicate when there is a shortage or subs are needed. The Phoenix location did not help the situation for bringing in late notice subs for injured and sick players. Management and coaches should be sending the U19 team to the Sanford showcase as its one required showcase.
      It’s only a management issue when the SJCD coaches dictate club policy and not the guy that’s paid big bucks to do it. MP runs his own show at FESA and that’s why you are seeing his teams regress as they see out their careers. Taking 12 kids to a showcase is just plain dumb.

Comment

It’s only a management issue when the SJCD coaches dictate club policy and not the guy that’s paid big bucks to do it. MP runs his own show at FESA and that’s why you are seeing his teams regress as they see out their careers. Taking 12 kids to a showcase is just plain dumb.
        Bubb and Pickett work as a team for club success. They have loyalty to each other and the club. ECNL allows up to 30 on the rosters but FESA puts too few players on its oldest team rosters. Can’t win either way really. With too many on the roster then players and parents b.tch about playing time. But they let way too much talent leave the club at tryouts saying it is only fair to let them go where they can get more playing time.

Comment

Bubb and Pickett work as a team for club success. They have loyalty to each other and the club. ECNL allows up to 30 on the rosters but FESA puts too few players on its oldest team rosters. Can’t win either way really. With too many on the roster then players and parents b.tch about playing time. But they let way too much talent leave the club at tryouts saying it is only fair to let them go where they can get more playing time.
          Ha ha that’s funny! If you think FESA let’s one paying player leave the club at any age you are sadly mistaken! I’ve seen teams formed with 6 players after tryouts and they have extra tryouts weekly until rosters are filled with warm bodies and willing checkbooks. Soccer always takes a backseat to money at Veterans. There is no excuse for not taking a full EXBL squad to a showcase period.

Comment

Ha ha that’s funny! If you think FESA let’s one paying player leave the club at any age you are sadly mistaken! I’ve seen teams formed with 6 players after tryouts and they have extra tryouts weekly until rosters are filled with warm bodies and willing checkbooks. Soccer always takes a backseat to money at Veterans. There is no excuse for not taking a full EXBL squad to a showcase period.
            The players leave when they don’t make the first team. Common problem at clubs. Players hop for the next best club.

Comment

The players leave when they don’t make the first team. Common problem at clubs. Players hop for the next best club.
              "next best club" Too funny. Seems the Gin Blossom Propaganda is on full alert as usual after a disastrous showcase.

Comment

That’s why the clubs in NE Florida should merge and put together truly competitive teams on a regional level. Problem is nobody wants the FESA management involved in running it, so there’s little chance of such a thing ever happening.

Comment

"next best club" Too funny. Seems the Gin Blossom Propaganda is on full alert as usual after a disastrous showcase.
                  Even if second team players agreed to pay for plane tickets out west to help the first teams, wound the first team coaches play them or run their 12 regulars for 90 minutes into the ground?

Comment

That’s why the clubs in NE Florida should merge and put together truly competitive teams on a regional level. Problem is nobody wants the FESA management involved in running it, so there’s little chance of such a thing ever happening.
                    SHeeeet...and you want to do run it?! Armada or Clay county are you freakkking kidding me. Go kill yourself and stop posting bs.

Comment

SHeeeet...and you want to do run it?! Armada or Clay county are you freakkking kidding me. Go kill yourself and stop posting bs.
                      If I wanted to kill myself I’d climb to your ego and jump to your IQ.

Comment

Kicking water bottles

Watching FESA's top developmental coach kicking over water bottles in anger at Uneven Rodgers Field this past weekend was amusing. That field is shameful...I know one place FESA isn't investing it's Soccertho coin...holy cow that place is a shameful mess!

Comment

You don't know jack. Especially at the higher age groups, but how often does a player not make the top team at one club and end up on the top team at another. It just does not happen much if ever. Don't make it sound that common. I could see players on second teams join other clubs second team, then end up on top team later but not straight to top team. No club is going to give their own regular players spots to someone at another club who could not make the top team there unless some weird political connection working.

Comment

Watching FESA's top developmental coach kicking over water bottles in anger at Uneven Rodgers Field this past weekend was amusing. That field is shameful...I know one place FESA isn't investing it's Soccertho coin...holy cow that place is a shameful mess!
                            Every field FESA plays on is pretty krappy shape. And they pay pennies on the dollar with taxpayers paying most for upkeep at these county parks. Otherwise, they sure could not afford to pay Bubb and some of his buddies. At least Armada takes care of Patton on their own like they own it.

Comment

So jealous! JFC would jump on having those Duval fields if JYSC didn’t keep them in
                              control with the Creeks merge.

Comment

“ Top Developmental” Coach, now there’s a contradiction in terms!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X