X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    sorry to say this guy is 100% correct
    You dont know what you're saying you can't take the most athletic baseball , football , basketball etc.. player and make him into a soccer player, elite soccer players are unique borne ,a good technical player can be improved to become elite, if you don't have the skills you just dont period.

Comment

Thank I did try to take him to lacrosse but the players are also non athletic and slow like soccer. There is not a single top athlete in south Florida playing soccer. Beckham knows and he will fold the academy if he cannot bring players from overseas. I will take you to high school football game in Broward then I will take you to an academy game from Weston and you tell me the difference
      Go see Weston 05 play and if you know sports you will come back here and tell us one player made you eat your words.

Comment

Yep that team plays real soccer

Comment

MLS Scouts are keeping a close eye on at least 4 of those boys🤫

Comment

Your right actually they do! 1 team in the entire state that plays the game, very nice to watch. However in Colorado California Utah Washington, Arizona you can have 50 teams playing like that from u-10 up. So what’s the problem down here why can’t the other teams play the game!

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Weston

Comment

Parents

Comment

Because you need more coaches like JC that don’t give a **** about what parents say. He’s confident in what he wants to accomplish and how. he believes in possession style and when he explains to you and then you see it take place all you can do is take a step back and watch.

Comment

The problem is that the kids are related to their parents! Read the last 1000 pages! Good lord have mercy!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X