Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have a score on the Masco v. Arlington game? Any live streams?
    Arlington Community Media does, but maybe just does home games? Not sure i they will make the trip outside Arlington?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChs...llaHA/featured

It would be nice, since the tourney is in it's late stages to get one volunteer per school to be able to do this.
    Last edited by AlexFilides; 11-12-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Does anyone have a score on the Masco v. Arlington game? Any live streams?
      MASCO lost 0-2 to Arlington. Understand it was a good game and well played.

Comment

MASCO lost 0-2 to Arlington. Understand it was a good game and well played.
        crap, so busy this afternoon, totally forgot about that game.

Comment

Any predictions in D1 tourney?

Comment

Wellesley and Ludlow in the finals. 3-0 Wellesley.

Comment

Wellesley and Ludlow in the finals. 3-0 Wellesley.
              Wellesley loses to LS 2-0 and LS loses to Ludlow 2-0

Comment

After all that, I'm done with predictions.

Whoever shows up to play and prepares the most, will win.

Wellesley vs Lincoln-Sudbury? Flip a coin.

It always fails when you try to match up the strengths and weaknesses of each team when making predictions
                Last edited by AlexFilides; 11-12-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Wellesley loses to LS 2-0 and LS loses to Ludlow 2-0
                  Is Ludlow the Mutiny club team?

Comment

D3 doesn’t count for the purposes of this conversation. It just doesn’t.
                    Explain. Why not? There are plenty of D3 teams that got good results against teams you all worship here.

Comment

Explain. Why not? There are plenty of D3 teams that got good results against teams you all worship here.
                      Would be cool if they ever decided to go to "Super 8" tournament format so we could possible see some of those divisions play each other.

Comment

Would be cool if they ever decided to go to "Super 8" tournament format so we could possible see some of those divisions play each other.
                        Not a fan of the Super 8 format as it leaves too much to be decided by the group members picking it and I do not trust the MIAA officials to go out and view a lot of soccer games. However, I do think someone like Nauset or CC who have been D2 powerhouses for years now, should either be asked or be given the option to move up to Division 1 and teams like Lawrence and Lynn English the chance to move down to D2. Not exactly a promotion/relegation system but it would put the onus on some of these schools to move up a division to challenge themselves.

Comment

Not a fan of the Super 8 format as it leaves too much to be decided by the group members picking it and I do not trust the MIAA officials to go out and view a lot of soccer games. However, I do think someone like Nauset or CC who have been D2 powerhouses for years now, should either be asked or be given the option to move up to Division 1 and teams like Lawrence and Lynn English the chance to move down to D2. Not exactly a promotion/relegation system but it would put the onus on some of these schools to move up a division to challenge themselves.
                          Nauset needs to hide to look "strong." They'd never accept a D1 promotion.

Comment

Division is based on size of school not on ability/skill. An all-states tourney would be awesome. Winners of each division face-off. Set seedings based on walker style system.

Comment

I would also throw St. Mary's into the mix. A D4 team that could probably move up if they wanted to and were allowed. They beat Linc-Sud this year 1-0 and tied SJP 2-2.

Comment

Division is based on size of school not on ability/skill. An all-states tourney would be awesome. Winners of each division face-off. Set seedings based on walker style system.
                                Just from watching the north boys 1 and 2 final, I would say div.2 is in a distinctly lower class. LS would roll over Arlington. And LS is nothing special. At least this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X