Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wachusett is in a different class than Grafton. Congrats to both teams for making it this far.
    Wasn’t even a game.

Comment

Wachusett 4-1 over West Springfield.. Possible B2B State titles.

Comment

Anything else would be a major upset. Chance to repeat as state champion is very good.
        Actually thought it wouldn't be as easy as it's been.

Comment

Actually thought it wouldn't be as easy as it's been.
          The only real obstacle Wachusett had to get to the final was Nashoba and they were knocked out right away.

Comment

The only real obstacle Wachusett had to get to the final was Nashoba and they were knocked out right away.
            Watch out for Shrewsbury next year the club kids might come back I'm hearing.

Comment

Thanks coach.....I mean Dad

Comment

Who will be coaching?

Comment

Congrats Wachusett...back to back State Champions!

Comment

Congrats Wachusett...back to back State Champions!
                    Incredible two year run by Wachusett. Hats off to them. I wasn’t at the game tonite. Was it even play?

Comment

Fairly even.. Wachusett probably 60/40, dominated OTs but Natick has best shot at winning goal. Great game, Wachusett deserved it.

Comment

In a sport that can turn a match on a bad bounce or bad call, Wachusett has had an amazing 2 year run and deserves all the praise they get. 1 loss in nearly 50 matches? They're as clutch and consistent as any team in the books.

Comment

Who will be coaching?
                          Not a clue but the girls on that team should be begging the club players to play so they can win half their games.

Comment

Not a clue but the girls on that team should be begging the club players to play so they can win half their games.
                            You mean the half dozen that play for private schools? Otherwise that leaves the 2021 D1 commit who's rumored to be playing next fall. Be careful what you beg for.

Comment

You mean the half dozen that play for private schools? Otherwise that leaves the 2021 D1 commit who's rumored to be playing next fall. Be careful what you beg for.
                              At best it adds 2-3 wins, but have to deal with the parents. SHS would be better not dealing with that baggage.

Comment

As far as I know there is one really great player that plays for a local private school so there are others that just aren't playing for SHS so maybe they will.
                                If someone has committed to college at 14 or 15 years old I'm assuming they are pretty good.
                                Here's the weird part, if that girl has never played for SHS why would anyone complain about her parents who have never set foot on an SHS field.

It is exactly what the other poster talked about which is my mediocre little Susie won't get playing time because of the new girls. Let's bash the ghost parents who have never been to one game. Reserve judgement and do what is best for the team which is get some talent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X