This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    but he's right. You say that coaches wouldn't do it but have no problem assuming that the bad posts are coming from parents. You don't know that either. We are all guessing so I don't understand why his accusation is any different than yours. If you wanted to call him a liar that would be fine but you said he was wrong with no way of knowing that you're point of view is correct.
    The guy is all over the map. It's nothing to me if he wants to assume the worst about an anonymous stranger on an internet forum. I just think it's amusing he's trying to present himself as some paragon of virtue and civility while conceding I am right. He has both said that coaches wouldn't do it and then said some would. <shrug>

Comment

Back to the meat of the topic:

Is Scott A. leaving the club or not? If not, why the hell not?

Comment

Not.

No complaints with his work.

Anonymous BS on TS doesn't count as a complaint.

Comment

He should be. Actually, he should have been gone ions ago.

Comment

He should be. Actually, he should have been gone ions ago.
            Because reasons. Gotcha.

Comment

EVERYONE ON HERE IS STUPID. Like very stupid. The one guy that defends his boyfriend Scott needs to chill and realize his sheep shagging friend for who he is.

The ones criticizing Scott probably have good reason to. Each enjoy either busting Scotts balls or sucking on them. No hostility needed.

Comment

It's a jealous rival coach, sometimes pretending to be a disgruntled parent. The signs are obvious:
                1. Disparaging remarks about SA's coaching certifications. Parents and players want a coach with a good track record and a good reputation. An A license is secondary. Only a jealous rival coach would be motivated to throw shade on a prestigious license.
                2. Obsession over his salary. I guarantee no parent cares what SA makes, as long as the fees are reasonable, which they are. Ask yourself who might be obsessing over another coach's salary.
                3. Constant calls for him to be fired, move on, or rumor-mongering about a pro coaching position. Someone obviously covets that SCU DOC job.

The troll rarely provides details to back up his SA-hating, but it's interesting that when he does, the stories tend to coincide with certain ex-coach's tenure at SCU. A coach that now find himself with extra time on his hands. It's not hard to connect the dots.
                After reading the last few pages I think I agree with this. Most of these posts are definitely from a rival coach venting his jealousy and frustration. With occasional contributions from a mentally-ill middle schooler.

Comment

Working...
                X