Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would agree with this. And yes, a team can win a game on a given day, but that is why standings are based upon multiple games. It's who has accumulated more points over a number of games, not who can win one game.
    Points and standings only exist to satisfy the parents needs. The kids couldn't care less.

Comment

Nobody cares at U12. By U15 there will be just 3 that are any good: Westside, FCP, Crossfire. That's it.
      Crossfire???

Comment

Nobody cares at U12. By U15 there will be just 3 that are any good: Westside, FCP, Crossfire. That's it.
        It's U13 numbnuts. Add the two and carry the one, you know, really high level math.

Comment

It's U13 numbnuts. Add the two and carry the one, you know, really high level math.
          Doesn't change the fact that no one cares and that in 2 years only FCP, THUSC, and Crossfire will be any good.

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that no one cares and that in 2 years only FCP, THUSC, and Crossfire will be any good.
            THUSC? They don't have a boys program above U13.

Comment

THUSC? They don't have a boys program above U13.
              Yet. Heard they were taking over Westside as part of their move back to OYSA.

Comment

It's clear the THUSC trolls are out in vast numbers today. More likely, it is just one or two who are spending their morning job hunting and posting.

Comment

It's clear the THUSC trolls are out in vast numbers today. More likely, it is just one or two who are spending their morning job hunting and posting.
                  Do you really think someone associated with THUSC would claim they are taking over WST before it has been announced officially?

I'm sure this is just an upset troll.

Comment

It seems like Dallas is a long way to travel for a tournament at this age, especially if you're not yet at the top in Oregon.

Comment

It seems like Dallas is a long way to travel for a tournament at this age, especially if you're not yet at the top in Oregon.
                      I couldn't agree more... I find it amusing that 11-12 year old travel to showcase tournaments. Showcase for college? Finding good competition is a good thing. Not sure if 12 year olds need to travel to Texas to get it.

Comment

I couldn't agree more... I find it amusing that 11-12 year old travel to showcase tournaments. Showcase for college? Finding good competition is a good thing. Not sure if 12 year olds need to travel to Texas to get it.
                        Don't worry, you don't have to travel. You can play Crash at the Border and not get out of your bracket.

Comment

Don't worry, you don't have to travel. You can play Crash at the Border and not get out of your bracket.
                          Thanks Lenny.

Comment

Well if you have a player on FCP or Westside, you have more than enough competition here. I know that because we have played you numerous times. And if you are fcp, you really should hush as your record against the top 4 oysa teams is about 3-15.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X