Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fat mouthing yet you are clearly monitoring and paying attention to FC updates on various social media forums.
    curious isn't it?

WST and FCP will have a great tourney in TX. Kudo's to FCP in NWCL.

Comment

So what are all the OYSA teams doing?
      Closing up shop. Timbers Alliance is essentially dead.

Comment

Most likely a fc admin since this thread, their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook account all updated with the same info with minutes of each other
        Too bad your Gresham TA club doesn't provide opportunities or communication for it's members. Keep you locked up in the darkest caves and feed you BS to keep you happy, don't they?

Comment

Closing up shop. Timbers Alliance is essentially dead.
          I think you mean OPL.

Comment

Too bad your Gresham TA club doesn't provide opportunities or communication for it's members. Keep you locked up in the darkest caves and feed you BS to keep you happy, don't they?
            Actually you idiot, the Eastside team at this age group would clock the FCP team. It wouldn't even be close.

Comment

Actually you idiot, the Eastside team at this age group would clock the FCP team. It wouldn't even be close.
              "Clock" is right, given how kids are taught to play at Eastside - smash mouth, thugball, bootball, kick 'em when they're down, spit in their faces, elbows flailing, studs up - THAT is Eastside soccer.

Comment

"Clock" is right, given how kids are taught to play at Eastside - smash mouth, thugball, bootball, kick 'em when they're down, spit in their faces, elbows flailing, studs up - THAT is Eastside soccer.
                We've played both teams and Eastside is much more athletic, better coached and is more technical. FCP improved this year because they recruited some players. But the team is not athletic. The few technical players will eventually leave for Westside.

Comment

We've played both teams and Eastside is much more athletic, better coached and is more technical. FCP improved this year because they recruited some players. But the team is not athletic. The few technical players will eventually leave for Westside.
                  Typical Timbers mentality - "athletic" equals "big, fast, bootball, thugball". Skill is where it's at, and there ain't much of that to go around at Eastside.

Comment

Typical Timbers mentality - "athletic" equals "big, fast, bootball, thugball". Skill is where it's at, and there ain't much of that to go around at Eastside.
                    Ok Coach, we know you are really proud of that FCP team, so proud in fact that you had to post this thread on here. Now go back to coaching and stop posting. It's embarassing.

Comment

Ok Coach, we know you are really proud of that FCP team, so proud in fact that you had to post this thread on here. Now go back to coaching and stop posting. It's embarassing.
                      my kid is on one of the top 6 teams mentioned earlier in the thread. We have played all the teams frequently. FCP is probably 5 or 6 in the state / sw wa. I personally rank them as follows:

Eastside
                      CFC
                      Wa Timbers
                      Westside
                      NEU
                      FCP

That said, each team can beat each other on a good day. For me, the top 4 teams are very close. But there is no doubt that Eastside is currently the best. And they play good soccer, not 'thug ball'. FCP truly can beat anyone on a given day. But most of the time, against these teams, they don't. I definitely do not consider them more skilled than the top 4 teams. The top 4 teams knock the ball around very, very well. I consider all 4 very skilled. This is my honest assessment.

Comment

ET must be doing something right. Last planet has them #1 in the State. If you look at ET's record, they played and beat FCP 3-0 in NWCL semis.

http://lastplanetranking.************/2013/11/or-b02-ratings.html

Generally, I would agree that top 5-6 teams are very close right now and can beat each other. But if you look at ET's last 3 months, they've beat FCP, NEU, WashT, CFC, WS Copa.

As far as what the TA 02's (ODP) are doing this weekend, they are playing against SanJose Earthquakes, Crossfire 02, Washington ODP 02, BC 02, etc. Not bad competition for a local Friendship Cup.

Comment

ET must be doing something right. Last planet has them #1 in the State. If you look at ET's record, they played and beat FCP 3-0 in NWCL semis.

http://lastplanetranking.***********...2-ratings.html

Generally, I would agree that top 5-6 teams are very close right now and can beat each other. But if you look at ET's last 3 months, they've beat FCP, NEU, WashT, CFC, WS Copa.

As far as what the TA 02's (ODP) are doing this weekend, they are playing against SanJose Earthquakes, Crossfire 02, Washington ODP 02, BC 02, etc. Not bad competition for a local Friendship Cup.
                          This is why I say FCP is going to get clocked next year. I think that this Dallas trip will be a rude awakening. The Copa team will stand up to the competition, but not FCP. And before everyone jumps in, I am not a WS or ES parent.

Comment

my kid is on one of the top 6 teams mentioned earlier in the thread. We have played all the teams frequently. FCP is probably 5 or 6 in the state / sw wa. I personally rank them as follows:

Eastside
                            CFC
                            Wa Timbers
                            Westside
                            NEU
                            FCP

That said, each team can beat each other on a good day. For me, the top 4 teams are very close. But there is no doubt that Eastside is currently the best. And they play good soccer, not 'thug ball'. FCP truly can beat anyone on a given day. But most of the time, against these teams, they don't. I definitely do not consider them more skilled than the top 4 teams. The top 4 teams knock the ball around very, very well. I consider all 4 very skilled. This is my honest assessment.
                            I would agree with this. And yes, a team can win a game on a given day, but that is why standings are based upon multiple games. It's who has accumulated more points over a number of games, not who can win one game.

Comment

Maybe ODP should start a thread on here about that then. You know, self promotion like the coach at FCP.

Comment

Eastside
                                CFC
                                Wa Timbers
                                Westside
                                NEU
                                FCP

Nobody cares at U12. By U15 there will be just 3 that are any good: Westside, FCP, Crossfire. That's it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X