Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how many pedophiles FC has coaching for them these days.
    1 less than are sitting in front of your computer.

Comment

1 less than are sitting in front of your computer.
      Considering they have had two coaching for them odds are there are more.

Comment

Considering they have had two coaching for them odds are there are more.
        And how many at your club? Besides you, that is? Or maybe they just haven't been caught yet. I know things are a little shadier over there on the east side.

Comment

And how many at your club? Besides you, that is? Or maybe they just haven't been caught yet. I know things are a little shadier over there on the east side.
          The only other club to have this problem was EST. You can't change the facts. Parents should know before sending their children to FC. The worst part about it is that FC did nothing about it. They barely communicated with their members when it happened. They pretty much tried to cover it up. This breeds an environment that attracts these types so odds are there could be another sexual predator working at FC. I know I would never send my child to FC for this reason.

Comment

The only other club to have this problem was EST. You can't change the facts. Parents should know before sending their children to FC. The worst part about it is that FC did nothing about it. They barely communicated with their members when it happened. They pretty much tried to cover it up. This breeds an environment that attracts these types so odds are there could be another sexual predator working at FC. I know I would never send my child to FC for this reason.
            Keep lying if it makes you feel good about yourself and your pitiful life in the caves of Gresham.

And you would never send your child to FC because you know for certain that she/he wouldn't stand a chance of making the team.

Comment

You seem to know a lot about this type of behavior. Maybe your a pedophile lurking in the shadows at Gresham HS just waiting for your chance. Fact is you don't know the facts. Your a low life loser caveman with nothing better to do than to spread lies about one of the premier soccer clubs in the country. Sorry you never amounted to much.

Comment

Keep lying if it makes you feel good about yourself and your pitiful life in the caves of Gresham.

And you would never send your child to FC because you know for certain that she/he wouldn't stand a chance of making the team.
                Your lies don't change what happened and people should know before choosing to send them to FC. You have not taken any actions to protect children at your club from happening again. This happened twice! People should be angry you tried to cover it up and never took action to make sure it happens again.

Comment

You seem to know a lot about this type of behavior. Maybe your a pedophile lurking in the shadows at Gresham HS just waiting for your chance. Fact is you don't know the facts. Your a low life loser caveman with nothing better to do than to spread lies about one of the premier soccer clubs in the country. Sorry you never amounted to much.
                  It's laughable that you think FC is one of the premier clubs in the country. You FC people sure have an inflated view of yourselves. That's probably why your willing to let predators coach your children.

Comment

Your lies don't change what happened and people should know before choosing to send them to FC. You have not taken any actions to protect children at your club from happening again. This happened twice! People should be angry you tried to cover it up and never took action to make sure it happens again.
                    FC follows the same hiring protocols as every other club in the state. Background checks are standard procedure for coaches, trainers, managers, etc. Every club has to follow the same rules or they can't get cards for these people. For all you know, your DD's coach at whatever club you're at just hasn't been caught yet and so clears the background checks just fine. And it's actually lower risk at FC as all teams practice at the same location and not at isolated fields scattered all over the city. Lots of kids, parents, and coaches all over the place at Liberty makes for a much safer environment than having 1 team with 1 coach practicing behind some run down elementary school in the 'hood in Gresham or Vantucky.

Comment

FC follows the same hiring protocols as every other club in the state. Background checks are standard procedure for coaches, trainers, managers, etc. Every club has to follow the same rules or they can't get cards for these people. For all you know, your DD's coach at whatever club you're at just hasn't been caught yet and so clears the background checks just fine. And it's actually lower risk at FC as all teams practice at the same location and not at isolated fields scattered all over the city. Lots of kids, parents, and coaches all over the place at Liberty makes for a much safer environment than having 1 team with 1 coach practicing behind some run down elementary school in the 'hood in Gresham or Vantucky.
                      Apparently they don't because they have had 2 sexual predators jailed while coaching children at FC. They clearly do not adequately monitor their coaches which enables an environment for this to occur. So to hiding behind an excuse that they do what everyone else does is lame and inadequate. It only shows that FC does not take their past failings and current responsibility seriously.

Comment

PSA: Don't leave your kids alone with a coach - EVER!! No matter who they are. Pick your kids up on time. Don't put your child OR the coach in a situation that can lead to circumstantial situations. Seriously people, its parenting 101.

OK, back to the club bashing.

Comment

They clearly do not adequately monitor their coaches which enables an environment for this to occur.
                          My daughter would never fall victim to this behavior for one simple reason. I AM THERE! I don't drop and run, mistaking soccer training for child care. Be present in your child's life. Make sure the COACH knows you're present in your child's life. This, alone, will go a long way toward keeping your kids safe from predators who do not yet have a record and as such do not fail background checks.

Comment

The affected minors weren't players on teams coached by the coaches. The club ran background checks and the coaches had no prior incidents. The events occurred 3 and 5 years ago.

Comment

The affected minors weren't players on teams coached by the coaches. The club ran background checks and the coaches had no prior incidents. The events occurred 3 and 5 years ago.
                              That they know of.... FC never did an investigation to make sure none of their members were abused.

Comment

Why has this thread turned to this? FC is a strong club with a great rep. Move on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X