Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a family who likes to travel and support your DD, it's pushing 25k per year. I just did the math post year 1 for us. Of course it's much cheaper if you don't care to watch or don't care to make it a family affair. We do so that is that. It's worth it to us.
    If you run that out for years it's lot of money!

Comment

Are they continuing encl after this year?

Comment

Are they continuing to let girls play soccer after this year?

Comment

Sorry to dissapointment you. It's called entertainment. You fools are so desperately worked up over ECNL you can't help yourselves. You post all day and night on talking soccer. You openly dissuade players from participating at your clubs while your top players continue to leave.

Lol @ you fools on the sidelines. There's no way you can compete.
          Lol @ you for having your head in the sand. Can you say 'in the dark'? Wow. Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Not in oregon.

Comment

Sorry to dissapointment you. It's called entertainment. You fools are so desperately worked up over ECNL you can't help yourselves. You post all day and night on talking soccer. You openly dissuade players from participating at your clubs while your top players continue to leave.

Lol @ you fools on the sidelines. There's no way you can compete.
              Angry ECNL Poster, just give up. OK?

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster, just give up. OK?
                I just finished my $1k dinner and ready to go. Let's talk about costs more. Did I mention only fly first class and never travel without my little fluffy. $25k sounds about right.

Comment

Not at Timbers Alliance clubs. But, then again, they never have played soccer at Timbers Alliance clubs.

Comment

If you are a family who likes to travel and support your DD, it's pushing 25k per year. I just did the math post year 1 for us. Of course it's much cheaper if you don't care to watch or don't care to make it a family affair. We do so that is that. It's worth it to us.
                    The ol' General Lee must be pretty hard on gas driving back and forth to Sandy, Bend, Eugene, and Medford all the time.

Comment

I'm Angry ECNL Poster and I pay first class for everything. My wife inhereted the money so who cares. I will buy the best for my daughter. She did ODP last year and was lousy, but who cares, there weren't many players out so she made the team. She ran around as if she didn't have a clue, but who cares. She plays for CU U16 and has scored 6 goals so there.

Comment

What is wrong with you people?

Comment

What is wrong with you people?
                          It's mostly Lenny the troll. He's bored and just trying to stir up people. Ignore him.

Comment

It's mostly Lenny the troll. He's bored and just trying to stir up people. Ignore him.

It's really sad. He must be really lonely and angry.

Comment

It's really sad. He must be really lonely and angry.
                              Well he's got lots of money and doesn't want anyone telling him how to spend it. He likes to use the word cave in his posts and talks about Gresham all of the time.

Comment

I just finished my $1k dinner and ready to go. Let's talk about costs more. Did I mention only fly first class and never travel without my little fluffy. $25k sounds about right.
                                What is a little fluffy?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X