Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls 2015

We got pregnant 9 months ago and both my wife and I played soccer in college. So we have amazing skills to pass down to our little baby girl. I am curious in 7 years who will be the best club I can place our special little snowflake and bundle of joy to make sure she get the most development possible.

I hear that the WST and BSC have the best coaches! Any help possible would be great. Thanks

You are on the right path. Invest all of your time and money in one of those clubs and do not look back. They will provide your DK the best opportunities in 18 years. Don't believe anyone that tells you any different.

Comment

Yes, follow the same exact steps of those 10 years ago did and you will be playing professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We got pregnant 9 months ago and both my wife and I played soccer in college. So we have amazing skills to pass down to our little baby girl. I am curious in 7 years who will be the best club I can place our special little snowflake and bundle of joy to make sure she get the most development possible.

I hear that the WST and BSC have the best coaches! Any help possible would be great. Thanks
        Maybe by then the CU ECNL teams will be improved so they may be worth a look.

Comment

If you wait that long to find a good club all the spots will be taken, might get on the bench with a second tier outfit.

Comment

They have pre-ecnl if your baby becomes a girl....
            You can prepay for ecnl...it's like $3k/year until she is 9

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X