Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes, and the Spartans too. They will have to go to OPL or start in 3rd Division of OYSA
    They will be placed in the top division if they are good enough. Promotion / relegation isn't fixed in Oregon.

Comment

I'm a dad, kid plays with Timbers. Wait and see this season, there's some decent players that combined this year into a Crossfire team at that age group playing OYSA.
      Why did you stay with Timbers?

Comment

ECNL will not cost $12,000 per year. Unless you are including parent travel.

Comment

Even including parent travel, it won't get above $8,000. Unless you travel like a Gresham caveman and spend money foolishly just because you've never been out of the 'hood before...

Comment

If you include parent travel it could be higher than $12k

Comment

Even including parent travel, it won't get above $8,000. Unless you travel like a Gresham caveman and spend money foolishly just because you've never been out of the 'hood before...
              I love how all the snobs on the Westside make fun of Gresham. But trust me, living on the Westside is a crappy life. A bunch of primadonnas, and so congested you can barely breath. I don't live in Gresham, but I'd take it over the entire Westside any day.

Comment

If you include parent travel it could be higher than $12k
                How many boys will play in ECNL?

Comment

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...7ud5o1_400.gif

Comment

Yeah, Eastside is dialed in to great coaches and players. Too far away for us.

Comment

Whoosh!!!

Comment

But if you include parent travel it could.

Comment

For boys 03, I think the Crossfire team will be a solid addition to the OYSA league and might surprise some of the Timber teams.
                          Why do you say that?

Comment

Crossfire doesn't have an '03 team (U12). It starts at U13 doesn't it?

Comment

I thought ADF was just training with Joaquim. Are they fielding teams now?
                              Yes and it is the most chaotic disorganized ridiculous mess you can imagine being involved in. They are losing people left and right players and staff. Joa loosely associated himself with another club and they are promoting themselves as an academy but it is a nightmare. If they survive one season it will be a miracle. If they even finish it up. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Comment

Crossfire doesn't have an '03 team (U12). It starts at U13 doesn't it?
                                Yes. Correct

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X