Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is a good idea? What is wrong with you? This is stupid.
    Pretty much sums up all the comments here.

Comment

If you look solely at the win/loss record it looks bad but they are working hard and results will come.

Comment

If you look solely at the win/loss record it looks bad but they are working hard and results will come.
        Keep in mins that none of this matters until U19

Comment

Keep in mins that none of this matters until U19
          Thanks Tom and Fraser. Just wish you would have said that we would lose often and by a lot at the org meeting last year, but that it wouldn't matter until U19.

Comment

Thanks Tom and Fraser. Just wish you would have said that we would lose often and by a lot at the org meeting last year, but that it wouldn't matter until U19.
            What do you soccer goons think? We are not playing in OPL anymore! If you want a cakewalk schedule then play in OYSA or FWRL

Comment

When the other excuses don't work:

https://adviceyouneed.files.wordpres...esntmatter.jpg

Comment

What do you soccer goons think? We are not playing in OPL anymore! If you want a cakewalk schedule then play in OYSA or FWRL
                Don't tell the Thorns Academy that OYSA and FWRL are "cakewalks"...

Comment

Don't tell the Thorns Academy that OYSA and FWRL are "cakewalks"...
                  OH Lenny, day after day, it's the same thing.

Comment

OH Lenny, day after day, it's the same thing.
                    Yes, day after day, the truth.

Comment

Yes, day after day, the truth.
                      In Lenny's world, lies and vitrol = truth. What a role model for his kid. Fat, drunk and stupid is not way to go through life Lenny. And you've never answered if you prefer Lenny or Angry ECNL Poster as a name.

Comment

This is truth.

Comment

This is truth.
                          Please go back to whatever country you are from. I don't care about stupid Oregon soccer politics enough to wish for the downfall of the US teams. I hope you and your Brazil soccer jersey get run out of whichever bar you watch the games in. Hypocrite.

Comment

Please go back to whatever country you are from. I don't care about stupid Oregon soccer politics enough to wish for the downfall of the US teams. I hope you and your Brazil soccer jersey get run out of whichever bar you watch the games in. Hypocrite.
                            Racist *******.

Comment

Nope, I can just spot an argument to be won when I see one. Go ahead, show me another coaches accomplishments in girls soccer in Oregon. I listed just one of Toms but no one, especially the one that trashed on him can put up something regarding another Oregon coach. Not yet, at least. I'm waiting. I still have a long list of Tom's to put up, but was hoping the loud mouth that likes to trash him had something to put up..... so far crickets.....
                              He's done an amazing job with his boys program ;-)

And how many players were originally on those teams from the beginning? The teams he cherry picked from the past few years were winning before he took over. He would never want to be out classed by one of his coaches so he takes over the best teams himself. Is that what you call coaching? But now Neon and soon to be Onyx have gone, we'll see what a good coach he is. I guess you are one of the many kiss ass's that has a daughter on his team? You have heard the term 'smoke without fire'
                              Why is he one of the most hated men in youth soccer? And don't say because he's successful, because that is not true.

Show me his achievements where he has kept the same group of players over a 5 year period and developed them. Also, show me his achievement from his boys program. The crickets are getting louder!

Comment

It might not be one of his kiss ass parents. It might be him posting all this Pro Tom stuff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X