Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the new DOC said that the goal of the club is to lose players from U14 and up to ECNL, Thorns Academy and Timbers Academy. I'm not understanding what you're saying.

in reality, it should be a clubs goal to develop players and send them to the next level.

that probably doesn't happen at your club where the same coach hoards players from 8 years old until the team disbands at 16 years old
    So you admit that WT_FC is a tier 2 "feeder" club then? That they can't compete at the higher levels and certainly at the older ages? Good to know as this has never been published and/or publicly stated in any way; for fear that even more of the kids would leave for "real" clubs I'm sure.

And our club is doing just fine. ECNL teams U14-U18. "A" teams that are very competitive at every age group. And lots of former WT_FC players that came over to finally get some development and stop playing low risk, anti-development, bootball at WT_FC.

Comment

I'm curious, how many ODP players left Vantucky Timbers?
      All the good ones. As we all know, there are many bad players in ODP.

Comment

All the good ones. As we all know, there are many bad players in ODP.
        so you're saying that Vantucky lost 1 top player? I'm sure they aren't bothered by it.
        Personally I think you left at the wrong time. Looks like great things are going on in Vantucky. Why would anyone choose FCSC? I can't figure it out. My guess.........
        you were looking to leave and Vantucky Timbers were happy to help you on your way.
        There was a poster that said you might end up at Pacific - please don't come, stay where you are. I know the parents of the team you are playing/coaching on. You have caused enough headaches that I'm hearing about them over here. you need to chill. Why they call you "Chops" I don't understand. Is it the way you talk to other parents? I hear the rest of the coaching staff is irritated with you and the misses.......you should relax and be more respectful to your surroundings. But I guess, in the end, you fit the FCSC mold of coaches.

Comment

so you're saying that Vantucky lost 1 top player? I'm sure they aren't bothered by it.
          Personally I think you left at the wrong time. Looks like great things are going on in Vantucky. Why would anyone choose FCSC? I can't figure it out. My guess.........
          you were looking to leave and Vantucky Timbers were happy to help you on your way.
          There was a poster that said you might end up at Pacific - please don't come, stay where you are. I know the parents of the team you are playing/coaching on. You have caused enough headaches that I'm hearing about them over here. you need to chill. Why they call you "Chops" I don't understand. Is it the way you talk to other parents? I hear the rest of the coaching staff is irritated with you and the misses.......you should relax and be more respectful to your surroundings. But I guess, in the end, you fit the FCSC mold of coaches.
          Maybe you should concentrate more on selling mattresses and less on things you know nothing about, like soccer?

Comment

Maybe you should concentrate more on selling mattresses and less on things you know nothing about, like soccer?
            Truth hurts sometimes

Comment

me no understand

are you talking about mold as in fungus or as a tool for shaping? perhaps both? just curious

Comment

mattresses?
                what is that supposed to mean? are you that rattled that you jumble sentences with no meaning?

Comment

is "chops" the guy that goes around bragging about playing professional indoor for Portland back in the late '90's???? I know three of the players that played on those two teams (Pride and Pythons) and I asked last year if they knew him. No one even knows who "chops" is. FREEEEEAAAAKIN' HILARIOUS!

It's hilarious to see him go around talking about it.....and you can't even find his name on any rosters during those times. I will say I didn't look deep enough to see if he was the Equipment Manager though, that is a possibility.

If he tells you this you can laugh at him and walk away.

Comment

is "chops" the guy that goes around bragging about playing professional indoor for Portland back in the late '90's???? I know three of the players that played on those two teams (Pride and Pythons) and I asked last year if they knew him. No one even knows who "chops" is. FREEEEEAAAAKIN' HILARIOUS!

It's hilarious to see him go around talking about it.....and you can't even find his name on any rosters during those times. I will say I didn't look deep enough to see if he was the Equipment Manager though, that is a possibility.

If he tells you this you can laugh at him and walk away.
                    No, "Chops" is the guy who is a better coach than any of the G01 coaches at WT_FC, especially the clown that coaches the Green team.

Comment

mattresses?
                      what is that supposed to mean? are you that rattled that you jumble sentences with no meaning?
                      The mattress seller knows what it means.

Comment

No, "Chops" is the guy who is a better coach than any of the G01 coaches at WT_FC, especially the clown that coaches the Green team.
                        Is this because "Chops" and his imaginary friend played for the Portland Pride? Does 'chops" have his imaginary friend help assistant coach his team?

At least he didn't say he played in the EPL

Comment

The mattress seller knows what it means.
                          I'm assuming you are referring to someone that sells mattresses? If that is so I will say you have me pegged as a different person.

I come from a whole different country where the game is taught correctly and guys like you that lie about your qualifications are called out.

Chops had his hands in more than the '01's. There were some critical young ages that would have been destroyed had he been involved.

I watched a practice where chops had one station of 12 kids. They were bored as hell. I think it was his monotone voice.

In the end, Chops is in a great place, FCSC is where he fits. Good luck to him!

Comment

I'm assuming you are referring to someone that sells mattresses? If that is so I will say you have me pegged as a different person.

I come from a whole different country where the game is taught correctly and guys like you that lie about your qualifications are called out.

Chops had his hands in more than the '01's. There were some critical young ages that would have been destroyed had he been involved.

I watched a practice where chops had one station of 12 kids. They were bored as hell. I think it was his monotone voice.

You may not be the mattress seller but everyone reading this knows who that is. And if you know so much about soccer, how is it that you've got your kids at WT_FC? Everyone with half a brain can see that WT_FC is nothing but a 3rd tier feeder club to the real clubs in the area.

Comment

I get it, your kid got cut by "Chops" and sent to the "E" team, where she managed to ride the pine 90% of the time...

Comment

The cancer has left the club. Things are great with this age group now that the disease is gone...
                                I'm sure "chops" will either ask to come back or end up at Pacific. Anyone want to take a bet on that?

I've seen whack jobs like this dude many of times. His kid will wear three different uniforms before she tells him to "F" off when she is 15 and quits the game.
                                Which ties into this thread...you will find the cancer at SCFC and his initials are SD (along w/ his minons). WT*C still has work to do to bring the girls side of things on par with the boys, but this is a process and eradicating the floating sh*t was the first step.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X