GirlS 03 Rankings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when u18 dad's kid ages out does he designate the new "it's disgusting to talk about 10 year olds" dad to post on these threads? Or does he just keep creeping around?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's there. You have to click on the "Tiny Tots" tab on one of them and "Future Kickers" tab on the other to get to the pre-11 year old section.
      Can anyone send me a link? I am just not seeing it.

Comment

GotSoccer and LastPlanet both have Pacific at #1 in OR/WA. Just so you know.
        Is this true? That is wild if true.

Comment

Can anyone send me a link? I am just not seeing it.
          OMG..really?

Comment

OMG..really?
            That would be the perfect title to this thread.

Comment

Is this true? That is wild if true.
              Yes, and both of them are going to feature the team in a large article next month. They are coming to training to interview the players and parents. They will also be videoing them in a tournament. They requested it be a game against a patsy opponent as they would like to feature all of their goals and are hoping for another 25-0 type game. This is all just so exciting.

Comment

GotSoccer and LastPlanet both have Pacific at #1 in OR/WA. Just so you know.
                That's funny since LastPlanet hasn't ranked G03's yet...

Comment

Yes, and both of them are going to feature the team in a large article next month. They are coming to training to interview the players and parents. They will also be videoing them in a tournament. They requested it be a game against a patsy opponent as they would like to feature all of their goals and are hoping for another 25-0 type game. This is all just so exciting.
                  I wonder what the background music will be.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jukv9Q1eR2g

Comment

Since the coaches of this beautifully orchestrated team attack are like conductors, how about some classic symphony or Bach?

Comment

Since the coaches of this beautifully orchestrated team attack are like conductors, how about some classic symphony or Bach?
                        I pick the theme music from Jaws. That was all orchestra too.

Comment

I don't care what it is, I'm just looking forward to them videoing our game. Sorry if you haters can't handle how great this team is. This team is going to be one that they talk about for a long time.

Comment

I don't care what it is, I'm just looking forward to them videoing our game. Sorry if you haters can't handle how great this team is. This team is going to be one that they talk about for a long time.
                            Yes, I they keep following next year sequel will be the fall.

Comment

Yes, I they keep following next year sequel will be the fall.
                              That almost made sense. Almost.

Comment

That's funny since LastPlanet hasn't ranked G03's yet...
                                Not on their main page. You have to click on on the "Tiny Tots" tab. Or "Future Kickers" tab. I can't remember.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X