Thorns Academy Thumped in Denver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offers are going to Lenny's daughter, that's for sure.

Comment

And another underwhelming showing from the Thorns Academy. Can't even beat a team that finished just 5th overall in Colorado. Good thing this year's officially OVER now!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        And another underwhelming showing from the Thorns Academy. Can't even beat a team that finished just 5th overall in Colorado. Good thing this year's officially OVER now!
        Impressive! 3rd in a bracket of 4. About par for the course for this "professional" organization...

Comment

It can't be over because they were promised Surf Cup

Comment

Proud posts in a row Lenny? Obsess much? How's the offer for your daughter? Hahaha.

Comment

Impressive! 3rd in a bracket of 4. About par for the course for this "professional" organization...
              Please cite link?
              I can't find a link to the tourney scores. In their defense, this was a showcase.

Comment

Please cite link?
                I can't find a link to the tourney scores. In their defense, this was a showcase.
                There is no defense for what the Timbers have done here. Horrible wasted year for the few talented girls they had.

Comment

There is no defense for what the Timbers have done here. Horrible wasted year for the few talented girls they had.
                  So who did they play in Denver and what ere the scores?

Comment

Not a waste, I've heard a few of them got offers and have committed.

Comment

Lets just say it wasn't good.

Comment

Lets just say it wasn't good.
                        So, on par with ECNL. Guess our girls don't have any premier options, other than to go to Seattle or try to get a NorCal team to give a guest spot.

Comment

gotsoccer.com

i usually hate gotsoccer.com but this is the only place i could find any info.
                          http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/e...GroupID=401522

the thorns went one, one, and one, which is the same as USA did in WC2014. some people say "Jurgen overperformed!", others like me say, "that was crap."
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...ld_Cup_Group_G

goal differential was not in the Thorns' favor.

Comment

Here's a better link

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=17

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

i usually hate gotsoccer.com but this is the only place i could find any info.
                                http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/e...GroupID=401522

the thorns went one, one, and one, which is the same as USA did in WC2014. some people say "Jurgen overperformed!", others like me say, "that was crap."
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...ld_Cup_Group_G

goal differential was not in the Thorns' favor.
                                There only win against the last place team in their bracket wasn't any big victory.
                                That team went winless and scoreless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X