Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HS tryouts have not happened yet moron.
    May 5th wasn't last week? Who knew?

http://www.fcportland.org/docs/U15-U...ts%20Flyer.pdf

Comment

HS tryouts have not happened yet moron.
      It's *********s like you who make this place such a fun place to post.

Comment

Pretty sure they both are having ECNL tryouts again this week.

Comment

Pretty sure they both are having ECNL tryouts again this week.
          Which will be the same as this week. Dumrasre.

Comment

I can't believe the lies that are posted on here. My dd's team had tryouts and their were no new people there. Nice try.
            Same and players leaving. It's a sad mess. We thought the absolute opposite would be happening.

Comment

Tryouts are June 8-11 for CU U15-U18. They had trial sessions only.
              http://www.crossfireunitedecnl.com/tryouts

Comment

The few superstars don't need ECNL but will definitely get more & better looks playing ECNL. ECNL is best for the solid player who isn't one of the flashy superstars. If this players can show individually well against out of state good teams, then they will attract much more attention than staying home & playing OYSA. This is especially true of defenders - & defenders get a lot of work in ECNL. It's expensive but certainly not a waste of money. Even the lower level player may improve enough to find a nibble somewhere they wouldn't have otherwise.
                Defenders and goalkeepers. That's who benefits.

Comment

FC is doing much much better than CU. CU has one team that has amassed most of the wins for that club. And that team is spiraling downward. Take away the wins from the U16s and the rest of the teams are a complete joke. You knew it would be difficult the first year, but no one knew that CU would be in this much disarray.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True dis.

Comment

Same and players leaving. It's a sad mess. We thought the absolute opposite would be happening.
                    There are 5 new girls on my dd's ECNL team roster, there were considerably more more then that at tryouts and they were pretty good to begin with.

Comment

There are 5 new girls on my dd's ECNL team roster, there were considerably more more then that at tryouts and they were pretty good to begin with.
                      So five parents from last year went bye bye. No more telling grandma that the dd is elite.

Comment

So five parents from last year went bye bye. No more telling grandma that the dd is elite.
                        It's competitive soccer. That's what happens. They can always do ODP and say they are part of the Olympic Program or join a Timbers team and say they're associated with the Thorns or Timbers. My guess is, they will continue to play soccer and not really give two sh$ts, while parents argue anonymously on T.S.

Comment

It's competitive soccer. That's what happens. They can always do ODP and say they are part of the Olympic Program or join a Timbers team and say they're associated with the Thorns or Timbers. My guess is, they will continue to play soccer and not really give two sh$ts, while parents argue anonymously on T.S.
                          Just what we knew would happen, a bunch of the crummy players would get replaced by better TA players who were smart to let the dumb parents help work out the kinks.

Comment

CU & FC PDX combined to date.

I have no idea what level the competition they played in the 82 games from u14 to u18.

Let's keep having 2 teams at each group.
                            .341 win percentage. Better than the Timbers. That HOF material for a batter in baseball. All things considered.. Not all that bad for inaugural season. Cut theses girls some slack. They're not afraid to compete.

Comment

CUs winning percentage

http://www.intranetblog.com/wp-conte...ction-2011.gif

Comment

That's a lot of money to loss most of your games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X