Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartans FC's product is an embarrassment

Ejections and dirty play. I will never take my child to another game. They are wannabes that do not teach the game correctly....screaming and yelling for all of the 90 minutes. Players rolling on the ground as if they've been shot in the back. EMBARRASSINGLY. And to think that kids are around this coaching staff in an Academy? OMG! Run from this, run as fast as you can.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ejections and dirty play. I will never take my child to another game. They are wannabes that do not teach the game correctly....screaming and yelling for all of the 90 minutes. Players rolling on the ground as if they've been shot in the back. EMBARRASSINGLY. And to think that kids are around this coaching staff in an Academy? OMG! Run from this, run as fast as you can.
    Not sure how that is different from what you see at Westside.

Comment

Not sure how that is different from what you see at Westside.
      Lol, there is actually a close resemblance

Comment

Lol, there is actually a close resemblance
        I am not a Westside fan but that is completely unfair to compare Spartans to Westside. Westside is a successful quality club. 2 completely different clubs.

Comment

Sounds a lot like Thusc. And I hear it's even worse on the boys side.

Comment

I am not a Westside fan but that is completely unfair to compare Spartans to Westside. Westside is a successful quality club. 2 completely different clubs.
            You lost all credibility when you put "quality" and Westside together.

Comment

What level game did you watch? The semi-pros or a kids game?

Comment

What level game did you watch? The semi-pros or a kids game?
                The semi pro team was painful to watch. You can watch Kels play another men's league team and might get more quality ....I sure hope the young ones are t around the adult players....they are bad examples

Comment

The semi pro team was painful to watch. You can watch Kels play another men's league team and might get more quality ....I sure hope the young ones are t around the adult players....they are bad examples
                  The young ones are struggling too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X